• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
but why will gross profit decrease if the volume of sales is more??
When a business increases production, the cost of production for each unit will rise after a certain point since the company has limited resources. This will eventually reduce the gross profit margin.

Costs of goods sold include all variable costs that go into acquiring, making and selling products

Reaction score
well multiply the debtors by the rate ( 16000 * 5% = 800 ) take the 800 and minus it from the 640 ( 800-640 = 160 ) 160 is expense as the provision maintained increased.
Hope that was helpful
Yea, but why do you minus 640?? Whats the reason?!

Reaction score
SORRY EVERYONE HAD PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN ONE STATEMNT SAYING BULK SELLING....ITS BULK BUYING....SRRY EVERYONE...HOPE U COULD UNDERSTAND....AND SET OFF IN MY UNDERSTANDING I MEANT TO SAY NULLIFIED EFFECT....

SO CAN ANYONE POST SOME REALLY TOUGH MCQ....SO THAT WE CAN SOLVE IT AND DISCUSS IT TOGETHER....:)OTHERS WILL BENEFIT TOO...

Reaction score
I know that it might be silly, but the exam time is 1 hour 30 mins for paper 2, i barely finish the exam at 1 hour 25 mins and i take time for making such accounting format etc.
what is the one acceptable in the exam??
plz help
thnx in advance :)

Attachments

• 20120521641.jpg
    20120521641.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
I know that it might be silly, but the exam time is 1 hour 30 mins for paper 2, i barely finish the exam at 1 hour 25 mins and i take time for making such accounting format etc.
what is the one acceptable in the exam??
plz help
thnx in advance :)
Hey bro its better to make the 1st format where everything is so easy to understand and proper spacing and lines and nice presentataion

Reaction score
Hey bro its better to make the 1st format where everything is so easy to understand and proper spacing and lines and nice presentataion
but it takes time :S and the second one may also be acceptable where much time is saved :S u see, i dont know what to use, in my IG, i used the first format, and took me time and space of the answer, my hand writing was too small to fit the boxes :S
its a big problem for me :S

Reaction score
but it takes time :S and the second one may also be acceptable where much time is saved :S u see, i dont know what to use, in my IG, i used the first format, and took me time and space of the answer, my hand writing was too small to fit the boxes :S
its a big problem for me :S
Ya i know~!!!!!!!~i think then u could use anyone bt preferably the first one!