• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey الــســـلام عليــكــم ورحـــمــــةالــلــه وبــــــركاتــــــه‎ ‎ـ
I am also appearing for 9707 i will advice you go through June November 2012 syllabus coz the syllabus was changed in june11 so all the previous year question in past paper are set on there syllabus so they do have the content which is now in A2 levels so dun be confused all will be good. My sir said paper is out i.e Syllabus is issued and updated every not for someone else but for us so prepare urself according to syllabus and have faith in Allah all will be perfect insha'ALLAH :):):):)
And listen if u understand urdu i can upload lectures that are delivered by one of the renown teacher in Karachi!

Thank You for the help.:D me & my class mates were very worried:unsure: ... & Yes, i do understand Urdu but if I listen to those lectures... I bet they'll confuse me more... because I've never studied Business studies or any other subject in Urdu... but If u have any in English I'll be very glad to listen to them.. Thank you...

Reaction score
Could somebody please upload Economics paper 1 for M/J 2005 and O/N 2005? I can't find them on xtremepapers.

Reaction score

Thanks! I just found the M/J one in a book I have, but still couldn't find the November one, so thanks. ^_^
And just out of curiosity are you actually in Manchester, or is that just 'cause of manu, lol?
If anyone needs M/J 05 just ask and I'll upload.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! I just found the M/J one in a book I have, but still couldn't find the November one, so thanks. ^_^
And just out of curiosity are you actually in Manchester, or is that just 'cause of manu, lol?
If anyone needs M/J 05 just ask and I'll upload.
Haha! That's because 'my heart' is in Manchester :p

Reaction score
29 Other things being equal, what will happen if a British company raises the sterling (£) price of
goods it sells to Pakistan by the full extent of a depreciation of sterling against the Pakistan
rupee?
A The demand for the company’s goods will fall in Pakistan.
B The company’s earnings in Pakistan will remain constant in pounds sterling.
C The company’s earnings in Pakistan will remain constant in Pakistan rupees.
D The profit margin on sales to Pakistan will decline.
correct answer is c
please explain
thankyou

Reaction score
someone please give me a strong and good answer for this 6 mark question:
Discuss the externalities that may arise from the use of cars and bicycles.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
someone please give me a strong and good answer for this 6 mark question:
Discuss the externalities that may arise from the use of cars and bicycles.

Positive: Less time consuming. Less tiredness - more efficient in work. It creates job opportunities for taxi drivers. These are the only ones I can think of.

Negative: Pollution - air, noise. Accidents. Congestion. Depletion of natural resources.

Elaborate these points, you are good with your 6 marks answer. Even 2-3 points from both would do.

Reaction score
Positive: Less time consuming. Less tiredness - more efficient in work. It creates job opportunities for taxi drivers. These are the only ones I can think of.

Negative: Pollution - air, noise. Accidents. Congestion. Depletion of natural resources.
can you answer the above accounting question regardin the dates?

Reaction score
Que 10 it says that sales ledger control a/c balance has been entered as 34000 instead of 43000. So the debit side is short of 9000 right???? so a suspense a/c will be opened with 9000 on the debit side and according to the question, correcting the error, dont you credit suspense a/.c and debit sales ledger control a.c balance??????
Ya u are correct........I clearly agree...

Reaction score

Elaborate these points, you are good with your 6 marks answer. Even 2-3 points from both would do.

the negative externalities are alright but the positive that you have mentioned are not external benefits. These are the private benefits to those using the cars and bicycles.

Reaction score
hey is it the
Imagine with me the trial balance, there is the debtors with 43000 and it should have been 34000, so we put 9000 in the credit side of the trial balance with the name suspense to balance it up....
so suspense is now credited with 9000 and thats the only entry
vice versa...i mean the original balance was 34000 and had to be 43000 so we debit 9000 with the heading suspense account.......................and then as u know as when we prepare a suspense account we will put the bal b/d debit side 9000 and thus the enty is a credit of suspense account as we need to balance the account to correct the error........do reply......asap....thank u...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
the negative externalities are alright but the positive that you have mentioned are not external benefits. These are the private benefits to those using the cars and bicycles.
There are bicycles, too?
So with bicycles, the +ive ones are less pollution. Less congestion. Less accidents. (revert car's negative externalities)