• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
haha scroll up i have asked the same question! but no one was able to tell me the assumption but i myself came to a cnclusion that profit can be raise after outsourcing with AAP...though the cost of final goods by AAP is higher but still it can increase profits...
how?
it is because there will be no need for supervisors, clerks, and all prodction staff and managers!
so we can assume that managment salaries can be eliminated, as benefit of outsourcing is also the cut in overheads. so if u eliminate $0.75m and $4.25m(direct costs) then u will find a rise in profit by 0.7m!

Total cost before outsourcing=$3m + $1.25 + $0.75m + $1.45m= $6.45m

no subtract $5m($3m + $1.25 + $0.75m) from $6.45m
and add $4.3m(AAP)

the answer should be based on assumption thats all the examiner asked!

so the net impact will be reduction in total cost by $0.7m hence add this reduction in profit $1.2m + $0.7m=$1.9m
you aware of any critical path analysis links?The topic is just killing me.No point specifying particular question as I need to understand the core concept.

Reaction score
you aware of any critical path analysis links?The topic is just killing me.No point specifying particular question as I need to understand the core concept.

Open the past papers there several questions pf cpa or network diagram em also currently doing cpa and decision tree....i dont expect CPA in tomorrow exam coz in june11 9707/33 the question was set on this...

I expect these topics as imp for tomorow

Important topics for bs:
HR,Strategic Management, Budgets, Integrated Marketing, MBO...

Heavy weightage will be given to marketing an operations this time i dun expect a question on finance...
Budget may be important but it was asked in nove 11 9707/32...

For cpa open question papers solve by urself then look at markshme for more points!!