• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Cambridge is based on U.K accounting standards.
Under UK GAAP, accounting standards and Company Law it is mandatory for UK company financial statements to include a report of the directors. The amount of detail included in the report of the directors depends upon the size of the company, i.e. whether is small, medium or large, and the attitudes of the individual directors.

UK GAAP, accounting standards and Company Law dictates mandatory sections and paragraphs that must be included, which include;
i) Principal activity - A brief description of the activities of the business, i.e. what it does, and the environment in which it operates.
ii) The names of the directors during the year and details of changes in the directors during the year, such as appointments and resignations. In addition to this, any movement in directors between the year-end and the date the financial statements are approved will also be disclosed in the report of the directors.
iii) Statement of directors’ responsibilities – All directors must be made aware of their fiduciary duty and responsibilities in holding office before accepting the appointment. Directors have to state in their report, every year, that they;

Echelon94
umarFM

Reaction score
Yar us kisi aik ka ans 1 and 4 bhi to tha? Shayad :p
Revaluation ka kia ans tha? 100 120 140 and sumthng else.
Aur wo students fee wala?

Reaction score
Yar us kisi aik ka ans 1 and 4 bhi to tha? Shayad :p
Revaluation ka kia ans tha? 100 120 140 and sumthng else.
Aur wo students fee wala?
business mai 12hrs reh gaye hen ab to accounts chor do bhai.... anyways Revaluation 130 & Students wala repeated question, $40
Good luck to u too!
I dont give business but I'll need luck in Eco, thanks :)

Reaction score
business mai 12hrs reh gaye hen ab to accounts chor do bhai.... anyways Revaluation 100 & Students wala repeated question, $40
Cant study toooooooooo ..messed up. Dun care anymore ... ab my tng agyi hun pprs se!

Reaction score
business mai 12hrs reh gaye hen ab to accounts chor do bhai.... anyways Revaluation 100 & Students wala repeated question, $40
OK
do well for eco
btw- im giving the paper too!
after that exam----------------->VACATIONS!!!:cool:

Reaction score
dont say that....just 2 days left, I am assuring you wont ever regret studying for just 2 more days instead of having fun,
but you WILL regret not studying for just 2 more days for a long time when you could, atleast holidays to yei sochte mai zaya hojayen gi...
yaar i messed up my account paper :\

Reaction score
dont say that....just 2 days left, I am assuring you wont ever regret studying for just 2 more days instead of having fun,
but you WILL regret not studying for just 2 more days for a long time when you could, atleast holidays to yei sochte mai zaya hojayen gi...
Im not feeling well. Bdw do u kno khi k halat khrb hain?

Reaction score
yes , you can sell it at loss at times too. Anyone leave it . Lets hope for the best.Examiner abh apni logic lagaye ga. You can be right too. Study hard for Economics now...
But we are dissolving the business at the moment.
You'll sell you business without any profit ?
are you stupid enough to do this ?
No naa.
When X left he's not mad to take a vehicle which is worth 4000 for 4600 :\