• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
That is just so disappointing! I had expected better from you. youzair you taught me integrated marketing and it was required for no. 5. Let me tell you all of our exams went really good including for the dumbest student of our school. Let me tell you the gt will be pretty high for accounting, economics as well as business studies. For me accounting was a disaster. Cannot expect A for it anymore.
In business studies everyones like 'my paper went awesome'. But in the end many of em are getting C's. You can never be sure about business. As for accounts, I can guarantee that the GT for P4 would be no more than 90. Prolly in 80's.

Reaction score
In business studies everyones like 'my paper went awesome'. But in the end many of em are getting C's. You can never be sure about business. As for accounts, I can guarantee that the GT for P4 would be no more than 90. Prolly in 80's.
Thats y i always say my ppr is just ok. Im just hapee cux it was my last ppr

Reaction score

It is because examiner reports clearly states two main weakness of candidates...
Fail in refering to the case
and no evaluation!
these 2 are the things which differentiate p3 from p2 and p1 :)

Reaction score
It is because examiner reports clearly states two main weakness of candidates...
Fail in refering to the case
and no evaluation!
these 2 are the things which differentiate p3 from p2 and p1 :)
Exactly. Well lets hope we score well. And now as Saiyan quoted, 'let's discuss economics paper 3' :)

Reaction score
Okay,better if we forget about business and concentrate on Eco.I had planned to start MCQS an hour ago but these discussions have just distracted me.So no more distraction from this point on,those doing eco mcqs,can any of you explain me how to do the quantity theory of money qs.Every paper has one question regarding that topic so if you could please explain it to me,I'd really appreciate it.
thanks

Reaction score
Okay,better if we forget about business and concentrate on Eco.I had planned to start MCQS an hour ago but these discussions have just distracted me.So no more distraction from this point on,those doing eco mcqs,can any of you explain me how to do the quantity theory of money qs.Every paper has one question regarding that topic so if you could please explain it to me,I'd really appreciate it.
thanks

i dun know the logic still i opt correct 1 :p
when u recieve rep on this from any1 tag me plz plz...