• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
-Who are stakeholders
-Why are they so important to the business
-What advantages or disadvantages do they bring.
-Explain how it's not possible for a business to keep all it's stake holders happy.
-How determination of most important stakeholder is important.
-What could be the consequences if an important stakeholder isn't given the required priority.
shouldnt something abt privatisation be mentioned ?

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm appearing for A2 business studies and I really need some help as I'm a bit confused on how to answer questions under Analyse/discuss/evaluate
At the moment I'm doing this question 'analyse the opportunities and threats of a global recession for ASC [10]
1) DEFNITION OF GLOBAL RECESSION
2) POINT ON OPPORTUNITY AND ITS negative n positive IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS
3) SAME WIH THE THREATS
Can anybody tell me where I'm gong worng! It'll be highly appreciated :)

Reaction score
another doubt...do we deduct disc allowed frm debtors to shw a figure in the balance sheet?
Depends on the question, but you will not directly show a discount allowed deduction ever in the balance sheet, it is an expense and needs to be shown in the Income Statement.

Reaction score
Why would a country change from Planned economy to mixed economy?
I presume this question is worth 8 marks.
-Write an intro paragraph that what is planned economy and what is mixed economy.
-Write about the advantages of mixed economy and disadvantages of planned economy.
I'm sure this question would not have any graph but you can give example of China who switched from planned to mixed economic system.