• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys can someone help me with this, Alevel business studies, I just want to know where i can get information on the following subtopics from the book: Cambridge international As and Alevel second edition by peter stimpson and alaistar Farquharson, the first topic Enterprise, it says in the syllabus, that you you should study the following sub topics, and it says (what a business needs to succeed) and (business environement is dynamic) page 14 okey, im attaching the 2013 syllabus for business studies aswell, so you can see, if anyone has the same book as me, please let me know where i can find information on these headings in the first chapter of the book which is enterprise. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2013 syllabus.pdf
    289.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013 syllabus.pdf
    289.1 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate if someone can please post questions for the first topic : enterprise from business studies, from the past paper book, since i dont have a past paper book with me, i want people to please post questions for this first topic over here. thanks will appreciate!

Reaction score
Guys can someone help me, i am studying privately for my Alevel business studies exam for next session, next year, and i am making notes according to the syllabus associated with this subject for next year, i am making notes for all the sub topics that they have mentioned for each topic, but there is alot more content in the book itself from which im studying from, do u guys think i should just go with the syllabus, and keep making notes from it, or should i make notes of every single thing in the chapter? Help me please. Will appreciate thanks!

Reaction score
Guys can someone help me, i am studying privately for my Alevel business studies exam for next session, next year, and i am making notes according to the syllabus associated with this subject for next year, i am making notes for all the sub topics that they have mentioned for each topic, but there is alot more content in the book itself from which im studying from, do u guys think i should just go with the syllabus, and keep making notes from it, or should i make notes of every single thing in the chapter? Help me please. Will appreciate thanks!
You should keep doing with the syllabus, read the chapter from the book, make your notes according to the syllabus with the help of research work. Then do topical past paper, when you're done with that, do yearly past papers.

Reaction score
You should keep doing with the syllabus, read the chapter from the book, make your notes according to the syllabus with the help of research work. Then do topical past paper, when you're done with that, do yearly past papers.
Hi, can you please, let me know where i can find topical business studies book? i thought there was only a yearly book. Okey so i should make notes according to whats written in the syllabus right? no more than that right?

Reaction score
Hi, can you please, let me know where i can find topical business studies book? i thought there was only a yearly book. Okey so i should make notes according to whats written in the syllabus right? no more than that right?
You can open up yearly papers and do questions topic wise.

Reaction score
How do i know which question goes with which topic, i cant really differenciate questions which are in topics like enterprises, if there were questions from marketing than i can surely classify.
When you'll make notes about a particular topic, you'll be able to differentiate it.