• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Mam if i inbox you the questions and my response can you give an idea of my expected score? :)

asadalam
Do so in my FB inbox https://www.facebook.com/sanaiqbaladnan
Mention paper year and question number. Also either send me a typed answer in a word format, or if you have a handwritten answer than make sure its clearly scanned and in PDF format.
P.S. Expect delayed response due to rush of queries.

Reaction score
asadalam
Do so in my FB inbox https://www.facebook.com/sanaiqbaladnan
Mention paper year and question number. Also either send me a typed answer in a word format, or if you have a handwritten answer than make sure its clearly scanned and in PDF format.
P.S. Expect delayed response due to rush of queries.
Im talking about todays paper,can i just give an overall overview of my answer as i obviously dont remember everything i wrote?

Reaction score
for those who cant open word format.PLEASE SPREAD THIS.

Attachments

• AS BUSINESS STUDIES IMPORTANT TOPICS.jpg
    AS BUSINESS STUDIES IMPORTANT TOPICS.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
Reaction score
Interest on capital is allowed at the rate of 5% per annum. As the capital is introduced in 31 Jan, interest on cap will be payable for 6 months ending 31 July 2014. Therefore, interest on ncapital of (6/12 x 20000 x 5/100)= $500 will be charged to the appropriation A/c.
thanks

Reaction score
What is the formula for Return on capital employed? is it net profit/capital employed or profit before interest/capital employed ?