• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Eid Greetings Everyone..!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamuAlaikum wr wb,

Wishing all of you a very warm Eid ul fitr..! :) may Allah s.w.t bless you and your families with happiness and beneficial knowledge and righteous actions.. May He enlighten your life with Quran and keep you guided... Aameeen...!
We thank you for keeping this place so lively and welcoming.. (and for tolerating the staff.. :p XD)

Wish you all the best... And special prayers for ppl waiting for results: may Allah s.w.t help you in avoiding the displeasure (and possibly thrashing :p) of your parents.. May you get good grades and be pleased with them.. Aameen.. ;) :D

Warm regards,
XPC Staff
(aka XPC police.. :p)

EidMubarak1.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
تَقَبَّلَ اللّهُ مِنَّ وَ مِنْكُمْ صِيَمَنَا وَ صِيَمَكُمْ
May Allah accept our Sayam (fasting), our Qiyam (night prayer), our reading of the Quran and all our Ibadat (acts of worship) that we committed for the sake and pleasure of Allah (swt) alone. May He enable us to adhere to the spirit and teachings of Ramadan for the remainder of the year. Aameen
Eid Mubarak everyone...!!
Whatever we did during this Ramadan is due to the special blessings and benevolence of Allah SWT. Whatever we were not able to do was only due to our own ignorance and weakness.
Takbeer, ALLAHU AKBAR

Reaction score
eid-greeting-cards-2012-pictures-photos-image-of-eid-card-happy-eid-cards-51.jpg

I wish my whole wonderful XPF family a blessed and wonderful Eid...... out of all the days to celebrate, this day shines the rest of our lives :) I wish you all a happy and wonderful Eid :D
May every blossom in the garden of life brighten your Eid with your days with the sweet fragrance of happiness :) Eid mubarak :)
Eid Al Adha is the Eid of sacrifice. And commitment to Allah orders. My Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life. And help amongst us, who are helpless , worried , and for those who fall down in the obstacles of life. And waiting for his rehmat.....Let us have hope :) Ameen

eid-mubarak03.gif

Reaction score
My first Eid. And hopefully not the last. Cause I just love it too much. I was feeling just a little bit unwell as some of you know and might not. So I didn't get to really enjoy Ramadan and actually Fast all of it. It had me quite depressed for a while. But I guess I was being stupid :) I should thank Allah for everyday I am here to see this Ramadan and Eid. I lost my aunt. She was a bit sick. She said shahada and became a muslima when she was at the hospital. The last thing I remember she told me was that she hopes to see Eid. As a muslim. How its going to be.
I lost a lot of people in my life. But one thing I am very thankful for. They were all muslims when they passed. They were all huda. I hope Allah gives us all huda. I am really glad you guys are all well. And you should be thankful. :)

Eid is beautiful. I even feel stronger. No I am not exaggerating I do. Even people have noticed. I never understood what the mosque says on the eid morning. The Athan. Now I just want to hear it again and again. Allah u Akbar.

May Allah In shaa Allah bring you all the bliss that accompanies the close of the holy month, much much love to all you beautiful people.
And I ask Allah to keep you in the cradle of his most fulfilling blessings. I miss you guys so much. And my life had been missing the black and red. :hugs:
Oh and first thing you guys should have told me! EIDI! I want it now! And preferably cash ;]

Reaction score
My first Eid. And hopefully not the last. Cause I just love it too much. I was feeling just a little bit unwell as some of you know and might not. So I didn't get to really enjoy Ramadan and actually Fast all of it. It had me quite depressed for a while. But I guess I was being stupid :) I should thank Allah for everyday I am here to see this Ramadan and Eid. I lost my aunt. She was a bit sick. She said shahada and became a muslima when she was at the hospital. The last thing I remember she told me was that she hopes to see Eid. As a muslim. How its going to be.
I lost a lot of people in my life. But one thing I am very thankful for. They were all muslims when they passed. They were all huda. I hope Allah gives us all huda. I am really glad you guys are all well. And you should be thankful. :)

Eid is beautiful. I even feel stronger. No I am not exaggerating I do. Even people have noticed. I never understood what the mosque says on the eid morning. The Athan. Now I just want to hear it again and again. Allah u Akbar.

May Allah In shaa Allah bring you all the bliss that accompanies the close of the holy month, much much love to all you beautiful people.
And I ask Allah to keep you in the cradle of his most fulfilling blessings. I miss you guys so much. And my life had been missing the black and red. :hugs:
Oh and first thing you guys should have told me! EIDI! I want it now! And preferably cash ;]
Eid Mubarak sis! If you don't mind, are you a Muslim convert? :)

Reaction score

Woooow Emmaaaaa sis....Masha Allahhhh......Allah bless u soo mch dear sis.....May he gv u a lng life filled wid happiness an strength to c all de upcoming eids in de future drlng <3 luv uuuuu soooo mch :) sty blessed swt hrt <3 btw i rele missd u my sis :( hope u hd n awsm Eid ul Fithr :)
And sure will gv ur eddiiiii......caz ur sumthing rele special fr us...and especially fr me :)
And alsoooo may Allah SWt grntttt al f ur relatives Jannathul firdouse....and alsooo hope u get wl soon sis :) i prayed fr u...and sure will pry mre :) tnxs sis.... <3 n Eid Mubarak :)

Reaction score
Walaikum salaam warahmathulai wabarakathuhu dear brothr :)
Tnxs alot fr de wishes :) May Allah swt bless u and ur fam loads n loads wid barakaaaaa ( fr al de staffs in here ) :) Aameen......
Happy Eid Mubarak brothr :) tnxs alot :) Allah bless u all insha allah :)