• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

electrical vs chemical engineering...............

Reaction score
hey guys help me out that which engineering have more scope in pakistan or in foreign countries with logicAL REASONS.....??

REPLY asap

Reaction score
You will never get a straight forward answer on this topic.
It's you who has to do the research and finally decide what is best for you.

Reaction score
Bah to hell with it I will spoon feed you a bit but the rest you'll have to research for yourself.

In simple words electrical engineering has a huge amount of saturation ATM with so many electrical engineers being produced each year. Thus you will have a difficulty finding a good job, unless you have a degree from the top universities such as LUMS, UET, NUST, GIKI etc, same goes for chemical engineering, although the best university for it would be Punjab University.

The best option for you at the moment would be to aim for Civil Engineering from UET which has a lot of worth or Computer/Software Engineering from FAST!

My opinion may differ from others, but that's what I've gathered after talking to a several friends of mine who are already enrolled in universities in the above mentioned fields.

Hope that helps ;)

P.S

Tell me which universities you plan on applying to.