• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

@Emma13 .. Surprise! and SMILE!! ='D

Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Ramatullahi wa Barakatuhu brothers and sisters!

Most of us know that our sister, Emma, just joined Islam, but has fallen ill....and is deciding to leave us for good...for reasons unexplained...

But we can always say our good byes right? So let's post them here and tag her, or her brother Danny007 each time we post something for her..because i am 190% sure that it'll cure her, and make her smile, nevertheless...

Emma13 this is especially for you on my part...and of course, you'll always be in my prayers, Sis..I'll love you forever and ever:)

Get-well-soon-my-angel-sister-yorkshire_rose-31451839-450-400.gif

Nibz bhai Danny007 scarface007 Al-Anoud sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 areeba fatima badrobot14 CaptainDanger AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs Soldier313 Raweeha Nayya Hassan shazmina Shah... Angel Nishi Amy Bloom gary221 xhizors panda Era A star cool crystals (somebody please tag her..) Happy Muslimah muslimah here cardude456 champ-student Kumkum geek101 $~SauD~$ Ibtizam fantastic girl @ everyone in this world :D

Reaction score
OMG not again Emma13
I'm not good at bidding farewells but i'll just type whatever is in my heart.

Emma, you have been a great sister, somebody very cheerful and bright. You always made me smile and though i don't know you personally you've been close to me.
That wedding may have been a role play but i really had a blast. I think its deserved to be called "Royal" cause you and Noor made it actually royal. Its one of the best things i ever experienced on xpc right from i created an account here.

Let me send you my wishes, in advance:
May this month of forgiveness bring Allah's blessings on you and may He guide you and all of us on the right path, Ameen!!. Ramadhan Kareem!

And... please do stay in contact with me Emma. Any questions you have, you may ask me and i'll try to help you in anyway i can.

Get well soon sister!! I'll remember you in my Dua's (prayers)...

You'll surely be missed on xpc.

Love you! :*

Reaction score
AoA,
Well Emma13 I am happy to hear that you have just joined Islam and I wish you and your family a wonderful Ramadan as well :) I may not know you well but I do wish that you feel better, your friends here will miss you and I hope life ahead is great and that you come back again (like you always do) :D
May Allah bless you sister :D *Hugz* :)

Farewell_Quotes_2.gif

Reaction score
Emma13 I don't know you half as well as all the people who've posted here, but since you're my sister in Islam, I feel for you nevertheless.
I wish I could say that life is all happy rainbows and giddy butterflies, but, sadly, it isn't. I know it might seem like right now you're rolling down, down, down the hill, but believe me, a time will come when you'll climb back up not only your little hill, but an entire mountain. I'm only a mere mortal slave of Allah and can't tell you much about your destiny -- however, I can and will pray as hard as I possibly can, and tell you to have faith. Because if you don't get the best in this life, you must certainly will in the next. I think that's the best thing about Islam - the reconciliation that Allah has promised you in the Hereafter.
So rest assured. The best is yet to come. Keep your spirits high because mental health often has a direct impact on physical health. Never ever underestimate the power of dua. It's one of the few things that can change your destiny. Hang in there ... And in shaa Allah I'll meet you in Jannat al Firdaws :)
Love you for His sake, and because you make my twin knowitall10 happy :love:

Reaction score
I will show her this first thing when she wakes up tomorrow. She will really appreciate it. You have all been amazing brothers and sisters to her.
The way you were so welcoming in the beginning had me worried, because I never seen such a thing. Where you call each other brother and sister. I was feeling a bit shaky, and wondering what your intentions were.. But I think I understand now, your religion joins you all more than anything. I am glad emma is a muslim as well.
knowitall10 I don't know how to thank you for this. I can't say she is becoming better. But she will appreciate this. You are an amazing sister. To both me and her.
Alhamdulilah.

Reaction score
I will show her this first thing when she wakes up tomorrow. She will really appreciate it. You have all been amazing brothers and sisters to her.
The way you were so welcoming in the beginning had me worried, because I never seen such a thing. Where you call each other brother and sister. I was feeling a bit shaky, and wondering what your intentions were.. But I think I understand now, your religion joins you all more than anything. I am glad emma is a muslim as well.
knowitall10 I don't know how to thank you for this. I can't say she is becoming better. But she will appreciate this. You are an amazing sister. To both me and her.
Alhamdulilah.
Danny, How is she feeling, health-wise, now, better?