• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH 0580 PAPER21 IS DONE

Reaction score
There are two main major common mistakes in this paper..
1) short comp. - the second or third Q was the biggest economy industry to the island , the answer was "tourism" not "banana export" because it clearly said in the second paragraph "After tourism, the banana export was the biggest .... "
2) in the form filling exercise - u had to tick the "none" because the trick was in the Q "how many times did she go as a VOLUNTEER" apparently she went many times before but she was never a VOLUNTEER she was a visitor .. This time was her first time as a VOLUNTEER.
Cheers :)

Reaction score
i
wrote all the same except for the problems were i wrote:- rules are not yet set / -injuries/ -that thing cannot fly unlike in Harry Potter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU ACTUALLY WROTE THAT AS A PROBLEM??
that was written for the sake of fun man !

Reaction score
HEYYY! can anyone tell the answer for the last question in the 2nd comprehension?? the advantages to the farmers or sth .. PLZ

Reaction score
does anyone remember the points of the summary?
and what did you write about the first bullet in the letter?

Reaction score
Agriculture, different life styles, inequality of food distribution between people, Malnutrients such as vitamins, saving energy and technology plus computers

Reaction score
i don't no it's a bit weak !! i mean the idea you clean up the city and collect money , hoow ????

Reaction score
i don't no it's a bit weak !! i mean the idea you clean up the city and collect money , hoow ????

well we are basically cleaning up areas and letting people over there know about our purpose ,i.e, raising money for a charity....so they donate for that in return + i mentioned that a lot of littering had anyways been going on in the city for a long time and people have been complaining abt its unhygienic state lately...so this act of ours even pleased the local council who also donated......

Reaction score
when i wrote my letter i realised tht i exceeded the word limit
so i striked it
and wrote it again in the blank page and clearly indicated so
but will this cutting effect my grade??