• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Enquiries about results

Reaction score
I gave o level in May/June 2012. I got 87% in English Language and sent it for recheck for an A* on 2nd September through British council. But I did not yet received the outcome of the enquiry. Cie was supposed to send it within 30days but 2 months have passed. Does it take so long? Did anyone or someone you know send papers for recheck and did they get the result? I need urgent help.

Reaction score
You can call them and ask about the delay. They have mentioned in the documents that they are not able to guarantee the date by which the work will be completed.

Reaction score
I sent cie an email. They said they wont talk about result enquiries. British council told they will inform me as soon as they get the result. A friend of mine sent his maths D papers for recheck and he got the result within 4 weeks. His marks increased from 79 to 82!

Reaction score
I sent cie an email. They said they wont talk about result enquiries. British council told they will inform me as soon as they get the result. A friend of mine sent his maths D papers for recheck and he got the result within 4 weeks. His marks increased from 79 to 82!
Can you tell me how did you send that message to CIE?

Reaction score
Its simple. Just go to the cie website and select the 'Ask Cie' option and u will find the send email option. U can even call them directly if u wish.