• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
Same here. It makes me feel better. *-*
But, it's kinda mean as well. :p

khunsha yar, I can't sleep. :(

my dad is scolding me i was awake the whole time per pps itney lengthy hein k uffff
and purey ghar mein light off hein tou m scared :s LOL
g2g
good night
nayya so jaooo

Reaction score
my dad is scolding me i was awake the whole time per pps itney lengthy hein k uffff
and purey ghar mein light off hein tou m scared :s LOL
g2g
good night
nayya so jaooo

You said you'll solve 2012 kai papers. Very bad!
:ROFLMAO:
Night!

Tried a lot. Neendh is so dheet.

Reaction score
What is meant by annual range? o_O

***amd***

hmm, I guess the Q u are on has a table with months or per 2 months or something like that.
For that it will be the range of numbers in which all the given values lie. Simply, if you subtract the lowest value from the highest value, you will get the range.
Better will be if you will tell me the ppr and Q no. too.

Reaction score
Do past paper questions get repeated?

Yes they do The knowledge of plate activity is tested many times in the examination. Same concepts are judged but the statements are changed. Similarly, the positive and negative impacts of HEP have come three times and acid rain for two times. The concepts are same but there is obviously a little change.The division for paper 1 is as follows:
Knowledge 42 Marks (Assessment objective A)
Practical and interpretation skills 46 Marks (assessment objective B)
Understanding 42 Marks (assessment objective C)

Reaction score

latitude2.jpg

I guess this diagram can help in such Qs. See it is a tundra climate and the region for it is shown in the book. plus... the tundra is the coldest climate and the greater the latitude, the colder is the climate. BUT "75 to 90" is a very small region and there is the antarctic continent, with no vegetation! but tundra bears vegetation! so the lower one i.e. "60 to 75" will be the tundra region.

Reaction score
I guess this diagram can help in such Qs. See it is a tundra climate and the region for it is shown in the book. plus... the tundra is the coldest climate and the greater the latitude, the colder is the climate. BUT "75 to 90" is a very small region and there is the antarctic continent, with no vegetation! but tundra bears vegetation! so the lower one i.e. "60 to 75" will be the tundra region.

I still don't get it. :(