• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
Don't tell me! o.o
I hate nerdy birdies. :mad:

I don't want to study. #Hates hard work
Yar, please mat parho!

why do you hate nerdies? they are human beings not that i am a nerd i was just kidding
but yeah m serious towards studies
you got this tree in your home momma? :eek:
cuz i don't feel like wasting 12000 bucks

Attachments

• money tree.jpg
    money tree.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
why do you hate nerdies? they are human beings not that i am a nerd i was just kidding
but yeah m serious towards studies
you got this tree in your home momma? :eek:
cuz i don't feel like wasting 12000 bucks

Heh, I don't. :p
That's money plant, I guess. 0.0

Reaction score
Those lines which run from west to east are known as latitudes for example pakistan is between 64 and 76 degree east Secondly annual range is of temperature and its formula is Max-min

One more thing i wrote the wrong thing latitudes run from west to east but pakistan lies between 64 and 76 degree east(longitude) and 30 and 36 degree north(latitude)

Reaction score

You have to give the distribution that means interpret the map properly for example in this case a sample answer for four marks should contain following points:
1. 10 cities located in large eatrhquake zones.
2. Asia , oceania, north and south america affected. ( Allow a further mark if more description is given)
3. No earthquake zone in europe, africa etc. The very able candidates may identify some countries like Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, bangladesh, japan, indonesia, australia etc. (Such an answer will obviously get 4 marks)

Reaction score
You have to give the distribution that means interpret the map properly for example in this case a sample answer for four marks should contain following points:
1. 10 cities located in large eatrhquake zones.
2. Asia , oceania, north and south america affected. ( Allow a further mark if more description is given)
3. No earthquake zone in europe, africa etc. The very able candidates may identify some countries like Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, bangladesh, japan, indonesia, australia etc. (Such an answer will obviously get 4 marks)

all that is given in ms:/ dont know what did she want :/

Reaction score
Meri burayi ho rahi rahi hain? :cry:

yousaf masood You are drawing a picture to call me 'dumbo' by sayin' stuff liye I am under pressure and all? :cautious:

:LOL: aisa kuchh nahi hai! under pressure can also mean you are in a "biome" :)P) where you can not concentrate in your study, I mean noise pollution may be there :D

Reaction score
Meri burayi ho rahi rahi hain? :cry:

yousaf masood You are drawing a picture to call me 'dumbo' by sayin' stuff liye I am under pressure and all? :cautious:
negatively mat lo yaar mein khud bhi inder pressure hoon tumhein pata ha kal mujhy graph ka scale plot nahi karna aa raha tha although i knew it only due to pressure i am not in habit of under estimating anyone but the thing is that when we give such rare subjects we are all under pressure its a fact.

Reaction score
negatively mat lo yaar mein khud bhi inder pressure hoon tumhein pata ha kal mujhy graph ka scale plot nahi karna aa raha tha although i knew it only due to pressure i am not in habit of under estimating anyone but the thing is that when we give such rare subjects we are all under pressure its a fact.

Chill karo. xD
Mujhay tou bilkul tension nahin hai. \o/
Depression won't take you anywhere though it can have some knock on effects on your exam as you'll lack confidence. :p
Parhnay sai koi farq nahin parta. DUAS are what counts the most. Pray for me and everyone else 'ro kai'. :LOL: