• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
Chill karo. xD
Mujhay tou bilkul tension nahin hai. \o/
Depression won't take you anywhere though it can have some knock on effects on your exam as you'll lack confidence. :p
Parhnay sai koi farq nahin parta. DUAS are what counts the most. Pray for me and everyone else 'ro kai'. :LOL:

yes u are right.

Reaction score
Chill karo. xD
Mujhay tou bilkul tension nahin hai. \o/
Depression won't take you anywhere though it can have some knock on effects on your exam as you'll lack confidence. :p
Parhnay sai koi farq nahin parta. DUAS are what counts the most. Pray for me and everyone else 'ro kai'. :LOL:

to phir aisa karain, book ko zara raddi may phaink ayen, and ask everyone to make dua for you, and wait for the ppr then! o_O

Reaction score
to phir aisa karain, book ko zara raddi may phaink ayen, and ask everyone to make dua for you, and wait for the ppr then! o_O

Stupid questions. :p
I meant kai aik baar parh lou aur phir Allah pai chor do.
A true muslim never gets depressed because he/she has firm faith in Allah Almighty and holds the beliefs that whatever Allah will do can only have a good outcome. :'D

Reaction score
Stupid questions. :p
I meant kai aik baar parh lou aur phir Allah pai chor do.
A true muslim never gets depressed because he/she has firm faith in Allah Almighty and holds the beliefs that whatever Allah will do can only have a good outcome. :'D

"Allah helps those who help themselves."

Reaction score
Oh come on. -.-
I didn't ask for the translation. :p

How are you linking it to 'us not studying'? :eek: :eek:
Or it was just an off topic post?

jee. it wasnt the translation. and im not linking it to u all not studying.
I was linking it to khunsha who said kei dua krte waqt ansoo nahi nikalte.