• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
OYEEEE ERA30AMY xD
sub layein gey inshallah ameen sumameen

Insha'Allah! Insha'Allah! Insha'Allah!
I love Allah. :love: He is the best! Woh meray jaisi choti si, cute si, pyaari si bachi ki dua qabool na karain, aisa ho hi nahin sakta. :'D ;)

Reaction score
Name and location of a large dam?

Nayya Pakistan is having the both largest dams. Mangla on river jhelum near mirpur Pakistan is the largest dam of the world in terms of length while Tarbela on river indus near attock pakistan is the largest earth filled(deep)dam of the world. Examiner is well familiar with them however as now there are two variants location of smaller dams like warsak on kabul river near peshawar can also be given if the question does not demand a large dam. However mind that for two marks Location of a dam should be given with the river name area name and country name as mentioned by the examiner in one of his examiner reports of june 2007 in response to question 5 part bi)

Reaction score
Nayya Pakistan is having the both largest dams. Mangla on river jhelum near mirpur Pakistan is the largest dam of the world in terms of length while Tarbela on river indus near attock pakistan is the largest earth filled(deep)dam of the world. Examiner is well familiar with them however as now there are two variants location of smaller dams like warsak on kabul river near peshawar can also be given if the question does not demand a large dam. However mind that for two marks Location of a dam should be given with the river name area name and country name as mentioned by the examiner in one of his examiner reports of june 2007 in response to question 5 part bi)

Okay, Thanks. :D
I still haven't started anything. Kill me!
I can't focus. :( :cry: