• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
Guys i need your Advice. 1 day left- (as i am going to sleep early), Choose one.
2 YEARS OF PAST PAPERS AND SKIMING THROUGH THE BOOK
OR
4 YEARS OF PAST PAPERS. NO BOOK.
ps. i do have a little knowledge about subject matter. But not alot.
As i have been sick, i couldn't prepare, so i am only aiming for a B :rolleyes:
Help me out here thankyou :')

I'll go with the first as bookish knowledge is compulsory. Most of the things in Paper 1 are from the book, don't even think of skipping it. Make sure you give it a read.
If you've got some notes, then read from them. This will save your time.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I hope you cry whenever you pray for me. xD
Ro kai dua karni hai. Allah sun lai gai. :")

jee inshallah zroor.. ill do one thing mAke my self like this ke jab bhi apki yaad aye muje rona aa jaye. Phir khud bakhood dua nikal aye gi.

Reaction score
Guys i need your Advice. 1 day left- (as i am going to sleep early), Choose one.
2 YEARS OF PAST PAPERS AND SKIMING THROUGH THE BOOK
OR
4 YEARS OF PAST PAPERS. NO BOOK.
ps. i do have a little knowledge about subject matter. But not alot.
As i have been sick, i couldn't prepare, so i am only aiming for a B :rolleyes:
Help me out here thankyou :')

None of the above. Download cambridge syllabus and at least prepare once according to that.

Reaction score
Parhnay ko dil hi nahin kar raha ajj. :/
Btw, got any notes for Biosphere?

Poora chapter kai main points yahan post kar do? :unsure:

haha, I am solving pprs with some one :LOL: mera b achanak dil karna shuru ho gya
no :/ but if you are taking biology and have covered its syllabus, specially Ecology, you just need to go through units 4.4, 4.5 and 4.7.
as black widow told me, I did the same.

Reaction score
For all those who are asking for el-nino years know that it is the altering of pressure as cold ocean currents are replaced by warm ocean currents or vice versa. El Nino is due to sudden changes in temperature. When onshore instead of offshore it cause heavy rain and when offshore instead of onshore it causes drought. This harms the fishing industry alot.