• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
How long will it take?
Okay, do me a favour.

Tell me the things that are in the syllabus but not in the book. Please!

yaar basically there is no such thing. Every thing of syllabus is in book but you may consult the outline to check that you havent missed any part

Reaction score
yaar basically there is no such thing. Every thing of syllabus is in book but you may consult the outline to check that you havent missed any part

That's no biggie.
I am reading the whole book again. :D
Subah 5 bajay tak saari parhi jaye gi. ^-^

Reaction score
I haven't solved past papers. Just solved 3-4. :(
Just read the 4th chapter. 3 more to go.

3 years is a lott! i just did 1 year past paper ( will do 2 more), earlier skimmed through the book. however i think the book is very detailed, the paper just consists of very basic stuff. I am sure you got an idea already? I mean even a 5 year old can write About solar power. good luck!

Reaction score
3 years is a lott! i just did 1 year past paper ( will do 2 more), earlier skimmed through the book. however i think the book is very detailed, the paper just consists of very basic stuff. I am sure you got an idea already? I mean even a 5 year old can write About solar power. good luck!

I think book is more important cause questions never get repeated in EM. =/.