• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
Same here. The worst part it that it comes in alot of exams -_-

What is the phenomena of El Nino?
Normally in some years, warm ocean currents from Indonesia is allowed to flow to the East towards Peru. The warm current mixes with the cold Peruvian cold current, and disaster occurs. All the systems reverse. Winds that flow normally onshore flow offshore causing droughts, and winds that normally flow offshore flow onshore causing heavy rain. This occurs every 3-8 years.
black widow :p

Reaction score
Forgive me for going off topic friends. Can anyone please let me know how and when does a private candidate receive his username and password to check his grades online?

Reaction score
Forgive me for going off topic friends. Can anyone please let me know how and when does a private candidate receive his username and password to check his grades online?

British Council will post your log in details at your address one or two weeks before result day.

You haven't even taken your exam yet and are worried about result? :eek: -_-

Reaction score
I don't have any memorised.
You know that you have prepared well. Just believe in yourself and relax. And keep praying.

I lack confidence. :/
I'll ask my mommy to keep praying for me until I come out of the examination hall. :D