• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
i lost 15 marks cuz no time was left. and it was IMPOSSIBLEEEE to di 15 marks in 1 minute.

well, BAD LUCK i have

:O
Yar, bohat kam time daitay hain. Paper was very easy, no doubt. But time management was the real problem. :cry:

Don't say that. Grade threshold for EM is very low.

Reaction score
:O
Yar, bohat kam time daitay hain. Paper was very easy, no doubt. But time management was the real problem. :cry:

Don't say that. Grade threshold for EM is very low.

seriously :'( u completed the whole paper? meri case study reh gai bus D: the only thing i am good at

Reaction score
seriously :'( u completed the whole paper? meri case study reh gai bus D: the only thing i am good at

Is paper mein konsi case stdy thi? 0.0
Woh Indus delta wali?

I did complete the paper, Alhamdulillah.

Reaction score
:(
Not much satisfied.
Btw, is Grade threshold for this paper low?

Grade thresholds are not paper wise they are determined for the whole syllabus so as far as em is concerned the grade threshold for an A* in o levels is around 85 while around 70 for IGCSE now it depends on the candidates performance however grade indicator 1 will be very high as the paper was easy