• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
anyone? -.-

The very basic thing is that you have to understand the limitations now in this question he asks about disadvantage of plan A that is they want all the cattle to be sell before the drying season so there will be less source of income in dry season no milk no cow dung these are the disadvantages i dont know what mark scheme requires but i think that this will be valid

Reaction score
jazakallah :)
i need a little help again: http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Environmental Management (5014)/5014_s11_qp_22.pdf
Q2 di) i can't understand these type of questions as well can you tell me the tip to solve these and explain the answer to this?

Compare plan A with plan B.
Disadvantages will be:
--> No meat and milk in the dry season.
--> Cattle waste can't be used in place of fertilizers so farmers will have to pay more to buy the fertilizers.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Always remember that time i.e, years, months and days are plotted at x-axis only. This is a universal truth.

yes thankyou :)
i know that but i am confused that what do we have to take on y-axis?
plus i need help with another question. same year .q 2 iii)
thankyou.

Reaction score
yes thankyou :)
i know that but i am confused that what do we have to take on y-axis?
plus i need help with another question. same year .q 2 iii)
thankyou.

As far as the graph is concerned, on y-axis Rain collected in litres will be plotted. In this case a bar graph will be accepted by the cambridge examiner. and pls give the sub part for q2iii) which you want to ask

Reaction score

Crop rotation basically involves changing places of crops. As examiner has asked about the process, you will show some idea of crop rotation, fallow plot for soil nutrients and then give other things such as irrigation, water , prevention from soil erosion. Hope u understand.

Reaction score
Crop rotation basically involves changing places of crops. As examiner has asked about the process, you will show some idea of crop rotation, fallow plot for soil nutrients and then give other things such as irrigation, water , prevention from soil erosion. Hope u understand.
thankyou so so much. but can you explain more clearly. sorry. :)

Reaction score
who is ready for tomorrow's paper?
i still have to do revision of biosphere

Reaction score
She is right. Bookish knowledge has nothing to do with. Only 12 marks are reserved for knowledge in paper 2. The basic thing is to follow the tips and the examiners knowledge of the past few years. I wish all of you good luck.

Reaction score
She is right. Bookish knowledge has nothing to do with. Only 12 marks are reserved for knowledge in paper 2. The basic thing is to follow the tips and the examiners knowledge of the past few years. I wish all of you good luck.

exactly ;)
thankyou so much. my prayers are with all of the candidates appearing in em cie 2013. May Allah grant us success :'D
what tips :$

Reaction score
hey this might be rookie question but instead of paper 1 and 2, from 2010 their are Paper 11-21 and paper 12-22 :eek: Can anyone explain to me please? thanks alot.

Reaction score
hey this might be rookie question but instead of paper 1 and 2, from 2010 their are Paper 11-21 and paper 12-22 :eek: Can anyone explain to me please? thanks alot.

yeah yeah don't worry. you have to solve 12 and 22 only. they are of your region and they are the variant you have to solve.
relax bro.

Reaction score
GUYS SOME QUICK TIPS?PLEASE?
and wait do we always have to draw line graphs :$ reply ASAP