• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
GUYS SOME QUICK TIPS?PLEASE?
and wait do we always have to draw line graphs :$ reply ASAP

Reaction score
hey this might be rookie question but instead of paper 1 and 2, from 2010 their are Paper 11-21 and paper 12-22 :eek: Can anyone explain to me please? thanks alot.

This is to cover the time zone. Basically if a paper is held in morning at UK and Pakistan both the candidates can pass on this information of paper to the UK candidates which is unfair and leads to security breaches. So thats why two different papers are made each for three different zones.

Reaction score
GUYS SOME QUICK TIPS?PLEASE?
and wait do we always have to draw line graphs :$ reply ASAP

Actually it depends on the question if there are more than two variables then a bar graph is the only option because dot and cross options are eliminated which we choose in line graph. Hope u understand. Secondly, its better to draw a bar graph for rainfall though,in some cases a line graph might be acceptable.

Reaction score
haha exactly (Y)
but p2 has 2 marks relation with the book. skim read it ;)

However, this fact is not negligible that assessment objective C is related to A and you can only show understanding if you have knowledge so indirectly knowledge can be very important though 20 Marks out of 60 can be achieved by practicing the past papers as this is assessment objective B which is not covered in books and only mark schemes are an aid to them.

Reaction score
However, this fact is not negligible that assessment objective C is related to A and you can only show understanding if you have knowledge so indirectly knowledge can be very important though 20 Marks out of 60 can be achieved by practicing the past papers as this is assessment objective B which is not covered in books and only mark schemes are an aid to them.

exactly (Y) you guys are so helpful may Allah give you the reward of it :)
any tips for questionnaires and all?
oh lol i forgot i lost my pencil :p thanks for the reminder :)

Reaction score
thankyou so much :) same to you
and oh yeah.

Who said so ? i think drawing graphs with a pen is better for pencil is unable to be read by the examiner as the papers are being scanned. Pencil is helpful in questions like questionnaires where you can rub the data and rewriting it with pen pls make sure that you draw graphs with pen i think so its permanent although im not too sure

Reaction score
Who said so ? i think drawing graphs with a pen is better for pencil is unable to be read by the examiner as the papers are being scanned. Pencil is helpful in questions like questionnaires where you can rub the data and rewriting it with pen pls make sure that you draw graphs with pen i think so its permanent although im not too sure

you are totally right! :D
we can draw it with pencil and then trace it. :) because the graph printed on question paper would camouflage the pencil

Reaction score
agricultural techniques to increase yields:
1-irrigation
2-chemicals
3-mechanisation
4-capital
5-hyv seeds
and fences can also be used!