• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam tension becoming serious :(

Reaction score
I can't sleep for nights even without studying but taking tension :(
Physics A2 has ruined it all :(
How to get this tension out?? I know tension can be useful in cases, but this one's got a negative effect. That's the first time, I guess :(
What to do?? :(

Reaction score
How come im not freaking out for Physics even thou i have failed every test on A2 Physics lol! :p AS Physics is giving me a hard time just cant get my head around Mechanics! :(
hehe :p
ooh AS Physics! Mechanics of AS Physics is just too much fun! What's a better way to gain marks in AS Physics?? :)
lol you get an advice from me instead :D
It's fun when you understand the logic behind it. And the logic behind Mechanics is in simple words, to study how objects such as balls move :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I can't sleep for nights even without studying but taking tension :(
Physics A2 has ruined it all :(
How to get this tension out?? I know tension can be useful in cases, but this one's got a negative effect. That's the first time, I guess :(
What to do?? :(
make a routine such that u sleep properly.. like sleep after Isha, then wake up tahaajud prayit, study.. fajir, study... a little sleep after zuhur if ur tired, then study.....
so you're so occupied that u sleep peacefully.. also remember "Only in the remembrance of Allah can the hearts find contentment..." (13:28) so make dua.
don't take tension..... we don't keep bad expectations from Allah, try ur best and expect to get a good grade, inshaAllah.

Reaction score
make a routine such that u sleep properly.. like sleep after Isha, then wake up tahaajud prayit, study.. fajir, study... a little sleep after zuhur if ur tired, then study.....
so you're so occupied that u sleep peacefully.. also remember "Only in the remembrance of Allah can the hearts find contentment..." (13:28) so make dua.
don't take tension..... we don't keep bad expectations from Allah, try ur best and expect to get a good grade, inshaAllah.
awesome advice! I'll try to follow it inshallah :)

Reaction score
Right....I'm doing As-Level Physics OCR and it's really hard especially Waves & Photons topics. Does anybody knows of any useful website for those topics?;)

Reaction score
Right....I'm doing As-Level Physics OCR and it's really hard especially Waves & Photons topics. Does anybody knows of any useful website for those topics?;)
I don't know about webiste, but my teacher adviced me to read from Chris Mee and Pacific volume 2 for chapter waves.
Chris Mee is written especially for CIE syllabus though.
And if you're talking about Quantum Physics about photons, it's given really good in Roger Muncaster , and that book's written for maybe AQA but generally is a good book for almost all UK boards too... :)
I don't really well know the syllabus requirements for OCR. You can check that in OCR section too :)