• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Examination tips and Best of luck!

Reaction score
I'm a teacher and I'm new to the Edexcel.
Your words cheer me and give me some advice to encourage and calm down my kids, thanks a million.

Reaction score
Guys, i am a grade 10 IGCSE student
and i finished my IT exam 2 weeks ago
my reason for posting this is seeking an answer for how to get the exam their going to give you before hand
because after i finished my exam my friend(second group) came to me and told me exactly what i just did before even telling him so can you please tell me where could he possibly got the exam?
please reply as soon as possible

Reaction score
anyone could easily have just messaged him. mobile phone dude!! :p (no offense)

Reaction score
Man i have to appear in pakstudies islamiat and urdu this time. i think i casn get good grades in islamiat easily. but i am totally freaked out about how i should prepare for pak studies. and as for urdu, my teachers havent given me greater than 80% yet. i dont know what i will be able to do!!!!!!!!! everyone is expecting good grades and the usual. please if anyone can help me in this matter please do so

Reaction score
nobody is given above 80 percent in urdu A, except for a 2 out of 50 people
so dont worry !

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
Man i have to appear in pakstudies islamiat and urdu this time. i think i casn get good grades in islamiat easily. but i am totally freaked out about how i should prepare for pak studies. and as for urdu, my teachers havent given me greater than 80% yet. i dont know what i will be able to do!!!!!!!!! everyone is expecting good grades and the usual. please if anyone can help me in this matter please do so
P.M me I will guide you !! :)