• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams – Tips and Tricks on how to Ace them.

Reaction score
Jazakallah Khairan.. may Allah bless you loads for sharing this.. I liked it, especially the excess dua after exams part.. Insha Allah may all of us pass with As and A*s ... Aameen.....

Reaction score
ThankYou Soo Much GoodRobot14;) .I found the Tip's and Advice really Helpful and I didnt even Know That there is a Timetable's Method by which can Manage Your Time and studies Like this.. I will Inshallah Pray for your Betterment(y)
Inshallah From Now On I will Follow Your Tip's and Trick's :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ThankYou Soo Much GoodRobot14;) .I found the Tip's and Advice really Helpful and I didnt even Know That there is a Timetable's Method by which can Manage Your Time and studies Like this.. I will Inshallah Pray for your Betterment(y)
Inshallah From Now On I will Follow Your Tip's and Trick's :)
You are welcome.. :)
plz pray for Allah to make me follow these too... :)
may Allah bless you too. Aameen.

Regards,
BadRobot14

Reaction score
may Allah answer all of your prayers , thanks you so much for helping me , I was on the verge of giving up but thank you so much :) i wanted to ask you just one question : I was a nerve wreck and so i messed up in my math exam , and so now i prevent repeating the same things i did or said or heard as the day before my math exam , and i know that achieving great grades never depend on this but i can't help but do this and it's getting on my nerves :/ please help me ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
may Allah answer all of your prayers , thanks you so much for helping me , I was on the verge of giving up but thank you so much :) i wanted to ask you just one question : I was a nerve wreck and so i messed up in my math exam , and so now i prevent repeating the same things i did or said or heard as the day before my math exam , and i know that achieving great grades never depend on this but i can't help but do this and it's getting on my nerves :/ please help me ?
I don't get you.. you wanna know how to spend time on the day before exams..??? or what?

Reaction score
I don't get you.. you wanna know how to spend time on the day before exams..??? or what?
no :) i mean i mainly think of luck , for example , if i said something before the day of the exam and i did bad on this exam , i fear saying the same thing before another exam , so i won't mess up in it , get it ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no :) i mean i mainly think of luck , for example , if i said something before the day of the exam and i did bad on this exam , i fear saying the same thing before another exam , so i won't mess up in it , get it ?
For muslims, there is no such thing as bad luck... Everything is already decreed by Allah to happen.
in fact to prove this point If I see a black cat I try my best to cross it's path :p (coz ppl think it's a bad omen.... we don't believe in these types of omens)

al-Bukhaari (5776) and Muslim (2224) narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no ‘adwa (transmission of infectious disease without the
permission of Allaah) and no tiyarah (superstitious belief in bird omens), but I like optimism.” They said, “What is
optimism?” He said, “A good word.”
Ahmad (4194), Abu Dawood (3910), al-Tirmidhi (1614) and Ibn Maajah (3538) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The
Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Tiyarah (belief in evil omens) is shirk.” Classed as
saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

just do Dhikr of Allah.. don't commit sins that's it.... practice past papers... study well and try ur best and trust Allah...

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) one day and he said: “O boy, I shall teach you some words. Be mindful Allaah and He will take care of you. Be mindful
of Allaah and He will protect you. If you ask then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah. Know that
if the nation were to gather together to benefit you in some way, they would not benefit you except in something that Allaah
has decreed for you, and if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not harm you except in
something that Allaah has decreed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi
(2516).
Al-Mubaarakfoori said:
“The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried” means, What has been decreed has been written in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz
(the Book of Decrees), and nothing else will be written after that is finished.
Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 7/186

Reaction score
JazakAllah... :)Thank-you. May Allah bless you.

P.S. If only there were more people like you.
clear.png
(y)

Reaction score
Im lateee -______- had 13 days to study for physics but didnt study at any day at all....now tomorrow is the exam and i cant even complain cuz it was me who wasted the time...all i neeed is self satisfaction cuz i will never waste time again i finally realise how Important time is........if you need to realise the importance of 1 year....ask a student who failed in an exam....1 month ask someone who hasnt receieved his salary.........one day...a person who is fasting....one hour a person who is waiting for his beloved outside the operating room.........one minute...a person who missed a train....one second ask someone who just escaped from an accident
i understand now that every moment is valuable...we all learn from our mistakes right (and others mistakes too) hehe
every moment is a treasure
yesterday is history
tomorow is a mystery
today is a gift...thats why it is called a PRESENT
i wasted my time and now i regret it soo much :/
bas Allah ye exam acha hujaye...aagay kabhi aisa nahi honay dun ga.....:/

Reaction score
i just hope i Ace my exams somehow....Du'a is he only option....cuz...i dont wanna lose hope :/
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Well said...just pray to Allah Inshallah He will help you...don't lose hope, instead, trust Allah...
And your lord says: "Call upon Me, I'll respond to you" [40:60]

May Allah guide us all...and help us realize the importance of time! May He give us success in this world as well as the Hereafter..Aameen!