• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams

Reaction score
my friend told me on that chemisrty day that there was a question in paper one which asked for no.of protons and nuetrons or nucleons ...dont remember from a diagraM he is v.worried about tht but i really donot remember so any one remember any thing???

Reaction score
niassu said:
my friend told me on that chemisrty day that there was a question in paper one which asked for no.of protons and nuetrons or nucleons ...dont remember from a diagraM he is v.worried about tht but i really donot remember so any one remember any thing???

I totally forgot about it , but I believe it was C... or something like that.

Reaction score
mayank06090 said:
Anyone know how much is required for an A*

For OL it was above 90% for an A* So I guess it has to be the same for IGCSE too.
Correct me if I'm wrong

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
YES u r quiet RIGHT :)
But in IGCSE ' PERCENTAGES' aren't written on statement of entries so u cant say anything!!!
But in the GRADING info, it says that A* in IGCSE is also on 90% and above :)

Reaction score
English as a Second Language 62/84 you will get A.

30/36 A guaranteed....

Reaction score
Good luck to all for exams ... nows the time when the major ones start!!

Vai

Reaction score
Hey, anybody done with the Biology paper 6 or Economics Paper 3 NOV2010? Any tips?

Reaction score
Actually I thought that the ICT paper 3 paper was a bit hard :/ Was it easy for you?

Reaction score
Vai said:
Hey, anybody done with the Biology paper 6 or Economics Paper 3 NOV2010? Any tips?
YEA ... any 1 done with this paper ???
any tips .... please help !!!

Reaction score
ANYONE, HAS ANYONE DONE THE ADDITIONAL MATH PAPER? I AM FREAKING, IS THERE A QUESTION ON RELATIVE VELOCITY?! :|
and any other tips u guys can provide me with?! for additional math!
Physics paper 3- has anyone answered that?!