• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favorite Games

Reaction score
Better than Ashes Cricket 2009...! Some mistakes are still there, it happened only once though... Bails were not even moved and the umpire gave it out... lol

Reaction score
LOL!!!..EA 2007 is wayyyy better...If we Include the Latest Roster,Free hit,Powerplays...Its a good Game :)

Reaction score
I like to play games in my free time and my favorite games are: Call Of Duty: Black Ops, Portal 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Halo: Reach, Age Of Empires, Medal Of Honor and Grand Theft Auto IV.

Reaction score
Xenon 2 is my favorite game. In this game your gun fires slowly for foes to dance in among the gaps while the acquainted tea cups and aerial cuttlefish that serve as portion of the foremost level’s advance fly rings about you.

Reaction score
My favourite games are Midtown Madness 2, Super Sprint, R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, Road Rash, Gran Turismo 3 A-spec, Burnout 3: Takedown, Super Mario Kart and Wave Race 64.

Reaction score
Mine are Crysis 2, Assasin's Creed 2, PES 2011, FIFA 2011, Splinter Cell (Double Agent) , God Of War

Reaction score
Games are liked by almost all the people as they are full of fun and entertainment. People love to play games according to their own choice. I also love to play games. Some of my favorite games are Defender of the Crown, Civilization, Counter Strike, Mafia 2, Need For Speed, Mass Effect 2 and some Xbox 360 games.