• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fb got a ban

Reaction score
I m kindda sad bcz it was the only way to get lil rest after those hard hours of "studies".......... but its ok if it is ban for a purpose to save our religious issues...... :?:

Reaction score
Yep m glad.it was such a distraction.plus its banned for a good reason so why be sad?

Reaction score
man its really cool that it got banned cause this will show the world about the unity of our muslims according to a tradition or an ayat m nt surewhich 1 but it says that there r 3 things in muslims HOOB UL ALLAH(love for ALLAH)HOOB E RASOOL(Love for the Prophet(saw)) and HOOB E JIHAD(that is doing jihad for the sake of islam jaz bae jihad or sumthn lyk dat) accordin 2 a research v lack d 1st 2 cause the jews v made us lack the first 2 while d 3rd 1 iz still present and bannin facebuk is a form of jihad as jihad doesnot only mean fighting with arms...if somebody thnx that i v made a mistake somewhere then do correct me.. :)

Reaction score
ppl i have a good news...the hackers in turkey hacked facebook, deleted all those images and those pages and groups even before the competetion was held...

Per User Earning $2.9
Pakistani Users 2349620
Pakistan Revenue 47.5% of Facebook Earning = $517,000,000

Reaction score
Facebook Last 2 Days Losses Reach Up to 2 Billions €, BBC News If it Will Continue For More 7 Day iT would Reach to €40 Billion Euro....yayy...serves em right...now they will think 1000 times b4 takin such actions...

Reaction score
Anyways, I think that some other social networks like Twitter and MySpace may get popular now.

Reaction score
i heard that there was some site named pakfacebook.com i opened it but the server has been blocked by my service provider any one nos bout it???

Reaction score
The court ordered authorities to block the website till May 31. would u join it again?
i won't...no chance... :evil:

Reaction score
mmmm it depends yaar the court wont order to open it again until the facebook admin appologizez n if it does than i would join it cause in islam it is said to forgive someone if he asks for forgiveness!!

Reaction score
websites are not gonna open again m damnnn sure bout it :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
i jus got the news that facebook is going to be banned permanently and so they have asked the facebook users in pakistan to delete there pix and stuff as they would be openin its axcs for nxt few hours but am not confirm bout this news anyone else havin n upd8888?????

Reaction score
Ameen.......wht dese ppl have done is too discusting.....even if it opens ppl should avoid it...! .....we r nt using facebook cux it isnt accessible....we are actually boycotting against it ....!

Reaction score
fb is now going to get an permanent ban..i think that fb will now learn a lesson..!! this is the power of unity..ALLAH O AKBAR

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This Isn't full UNITY NoW.
The WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH ISN'T united yet!!
See wot happens!!