• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fb got a ban

Reaction score
Well it doesnt matter to me because i was never using it during my exams!

Reaction score
shahoo said:
facebook got a ban..im happy,, r u ??/

I'm very much happy cuz I was kinda addicted to it and it really affected my studies.

Reaction score
im glad it got banned
they were organizing a competition on draw prophet Mohammad (SAW) :evil:

Reaction score
Im happy that its banned. This shows that the Muslim spirit is still alive. They are not completely shameless! YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Reaction score
well man being shameless is a different thing..this one called for the us Musilms to unite and yea weel do that as long as its for Islam

Reaction score
yayyyyy..fb got a kick on ass....they had lost 4 million euros in one day..due to impose of ban (45 millions Pakistani uses fb)... this the power of unity..!! :)

Reaction score
Indeed if we unite on all issues many problems will be solved and we shall emerge as one of the powerful nations.Inshallah. By the way I was never a user of facebook since I considered it to be too open.

Reaction score
If anyone wante to use youtube for seeing any useful video or lectures access through backdoors. Pm if you need one.

Reaction score
Zohaib Sherazi said:
If anyone wante to use youtube for seeing any useful video or lectures access through backdoors. Pm if you need one.
wat do u mean by backdoors :s