• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fb got a ban

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
How?
Don't you see that Pakistan has taken action only; other Muslim Countries haven't yet.

Reaction score
when only pakistan banned it fb had a loss of 4 billion 2 days, i wonder what wud hav happened if awl muslim countries wud hav banned it...

Reaction score
the site may be close or the admins make a new site wid new name as thier business is halfy down

Reaction score
but i got a message dat only for certain hours n den banned till da fb admins donot apologize ....!
"It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude."

Reaction score
mm i jus saw it in the news that fb is opening again cause have they have appologizd for their acts the groups have been deleted as well as there creators accounts but still my service provider WI-Tribe isnt allowing access to facebook

Reaction score
i might join it bcoz its one of the best means of connecting with friends...+ i have a lot of family members on it who presently are aboard...ppl dont bother to check their mails whereas they visit fb daily...and i think that fb learnt a lesson they wont frgt...

Reaction score
yeah i think fb did learn a lesson.....dey already gt such a huge amount ov lOss.....! ...hw wax ur chemistry papers guys ??!

Reaction score
They Definitely learned a lesson .. By the way I have heard abt a software called Ultrasurf by which we can log into fb n youtube... I dnt knw if it works but one of my friend's told me that it does..
My paper was average..