• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final entry confirmation...??

Reaction score
i think he means he wants to know how to check that he is registered and confirm this ,well please explain.

Reaction score
welll m a girl....:p
and yea actualli i want to confirm ma entry .....???
nah m not appearing privatelii.....!!!

Reaction score
:p

hmm yea actualli we all are w8ing for da stement of entry buh u knw ma school is sooo ufff.....
they are scaring us k thell not give da stement of entry....:mad::mad:
duh..soo is dis posible...??

Reaction score
Hey!
I am also frm city school... and i know we havent recieved statement of entry yet!!! :shock:
But school says that we will get it on first week of may!!! :shock:
So dis is impossible that v can sit in CIE exams without recieving statement of entry :p So v have to just wait :(

Reaction score
sundalwahid said:
:p

hmm yea actualli we all are w8ing for da stement of entry buh u knw ma school is sooo ufff.....
they are scaring us k thell not give da stement of entry....:mad::mad:
duh..soo is dis posible...??

No its not... They will give you... DNt wry... I have to go tomorrow to school and show them that I have paid all the challans then they will give me that...

For Karachi the number of students is more so I guess it takes time thats why...

Reaction score
hmm yea i also fink dat...!!
hmm muzammil ...well frst tym hearing ur name in snr bois...:S:S

Reaction score
u will be getting the statement of entry very soon and there is no chance that the head of skool would not give u. and ya u just can not appear without the statement of entry...