• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final final details abt practicals!

Reaction score
yeah...i think so too..
knowing the cations/anions is all you need now that no titration is there...
and it wud be great if we know wots the final answer of the energetics ques...they usually ask abt the enthalpy chnge in the end....if only we get these answers beforhand...the ppr wud be just a piece of cake.. :p

Reaction score
hey!! can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give details about phys p 31? all everyones sayin is 'big electricity question' n 'pendulum question'. ANY details about the apparatus, question etc would be REALLY helpful

Reaction score
dopeboyfresh007 said:
hey!! can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give details about phys p 31? all everyones sayin is 'big electricity question' n 'pendulum question'. ANY details about the apparatus, question etc would be REALLY helpful

yea.ok...there u go.

1.retort stand.
2.bob/cylinder
3.stopwatch.
4.thread
5.multimeters
6.batteries
7.clamps.
8.resistors.
9.contacts

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

U AND UR QUESTION PAPER ALONG WITH UR TEACHER AND AN INVIGILATOR :mrgreen:

Reaction score
dopeboyfresh007 said:
thanks alot! *fist bump* LOL! :p
haha any idea about the questions btw? ANY help would be appreciated

u want xact wordings?????

i can tell u but only aftr 35 hours. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so please bear with me.

"thank you come again". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
hey, Well Wisher, can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post the list of apparatus for paper 33 physics??? please i need this asap!!!

Reaction score
mz23 said:
hey, Well Wisher, can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post the list of apparatus for paper 33 physics??? please i need this asap!!!

1.oil
2.beaker
3.diode.
4 conencting wires
5.resistors.
6.retort stand.
7.clamps
8.metre rule.

U AND UR PAPER. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
lol, thankyou so much! and are you quite sure there is no ball bearing or anything of that sort? what on earth will we do with the oil?

Reaction score
mz23 said:
lol, thankyou so much! and are you quite sure there is no ball bearing or anything of that sort? what on earth will we do with the oil?

drink it.....hmmm.........dil maange more:p

check:
mz23 said:

no no i am NOT sure...

btw how can u measure viscosity wihtout ball bearing.....chk

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1122&start=40

Reaction score
hey well wisher can u plxx plxxxx post the list ov apparatus for PHY P34 and CHEM p34 tooo??????

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
mz23 said:

1.oil
2.beaker
3.diode.
4 conencting wires
5.resistors.
6.retort stand.
7.clamps
8.metre rule.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are you sure its a beaker and not a measuring cylinder? Because it can alter the etire question altogother!

Reaction score
you can't simply measure the terminal velocity in a beaker! You definitely need something longer like a measuring cylinder!!
So if there's a beaker, it might not be terminal velocity question!

Reaction score
uh-oh...that would be terrible...what could the other practical be, related to oil and a beaker?

Reaction score
No idea..
but my friends teacher told her that the information provided on XPF is not entirely correct.. exact wordings "uss mai garbar hai"