• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First Day as a member here

Reaction score
Hi, I found this forum and site by a reference on the home education site for sitting formal exams. I've been browsing it and it looks really interesting with loads of information. I am really pleased I found it as it has never come up on any of my google searches concerning education or exams. I wonder why?
I have a son who will be eleven on Sunday, and who is about to sit entrance exams for private schools for entry next year. He's currently home educated and currently working well ahead of his age in some subjects. Probably due to being able to really get to grips with any problems he has had, rather than to being a genius of any kind.
I strongly believe that if you educate a child/person well, then you can really improve both their performance and probably their intelligence (IQ call it what you will).
I am certain I am doing that for my son. This site will be a great help for us.

Reaction score
Welcome here.............to the XPF WORLD..............hope u have a nice time here :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
welcome.. I like the idea of homeschooling too.. provided the parents ane good people..(so they serve as excellent learning resource in da beginning and develop the child..)