• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOODIES UNITE!!

Reaction score
Yeah...so hoping people are here like me who love eating what they cook! so got any easy recipes you ppl would like to share? you know the normal home stuff you make when ur hungry all of a sudden and you don't have craving for mom's food..lol
coz three-quarters of the recipes i've seen online have ingredients that aren't in my pantry :(
so yea, write!
BR,
xenarra

Reaction score
food lover here!! :D
as far as cookin is there....i dont cook much....im just perfect n happy with eggs.....but i kinda do experiments with it......like adding sausages,mustard,spieces etc etc :D

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
food lover here!! :D
as far as cookin is there....i dont cook much....im just perfect n happy with eggs.....but i kinda do experiments with it......like adding sausages,mustard,spieces etc etc :D
nicee....yea i started off with eggs..namely omelette's ..haha....you should try slicing potatoes in rounds and frying them, then salt them and add them to the omelette's...add hotdogs....very stomach filling....
heres something easy...really easy!:
boil potatoes, boil eggs and grate them, chop up parsley, chop up onions, mix them together with salt, mayonnaise and pepper...perfect sandwich filling! :D

Reaction score
haha..sure
easiest ingredients to use that are always in the house are:
potatoes
egg
hotdog
minced beef

hehe

Reaction score
if i cook i burn
u can make mashed potato but kinda go creative with it and make a gravy with it don't ask me how
:L

Reaction score
@ falcon: burn mice meat?! Nooo....i love cooking mince meat...especialy for lasagne....u just need more liquid in it..either more oil or tomato paste

@narutogirl: yumm i love mashed potatoes! we usually make our with butter milk and seasoning (easy) but we only make the gravy mashed potato when i fry chicken or beef...or bake them.....tothe fats of the chicken or beef u just add some chopped onion, garlic, butter, lil but of flour, seasoning if you need it...and voila gravy made! yum! i think i ma go make sum mashed potatoes right now ^^

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
@ falcon: burn mice meat?! Nooo....i love cooking mince meat...especialy for lasagne....u just need more liquid in it..either more oil or tomato paste

@narutogirl: yumm i love mashed potatoes! we usually make our with butter milk and seasoning (easy) but we only make the gravy mashed potato when i fry chicken or beef...or bake them.....tothe fats of the chicken or beef u just add some chopped onion, garlic, butter, lil but of flour, seasoning if you need it...and voila gravy made! yum! i think i ma go make sum mashed potatoes right now ^^

wow u r an expert can u teach me how to cook in the summer..lol :D
that got me hungry and its late XP

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:

wow u r an expert can u teach me how to cook in the summer..lol :D
that got me hungry and its late XP

well i didnt take food and nutrition for nothing! lol....been a foodie since 4th grade (started cooking then too) sure if you stay on xtreme papers during summers..i ma help u out lol...yea me hungry too...moms cooking something yay! haha :D

Reaction score
loll yeah..shes insomniac..likeme...she finished cooking tho ( pastries with beef and cheese filling) and she knows i hate studying alone...coz everyone else is asleep >.>

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
narutogirl said:
she is cooking now..its 2 am ??

mat i ask where in the wrld r u??
cuz in my place or rather pak itz 4 am!
:p
were from KSA ^_^ 4 Am?! omigosh! ur awake...dangg ( wat am i screaming at u for...i sleep at 6 am) lol

Reaction score
i sleep like 12 hours..and i haven't studied for like 4 days need to dig in my notes today after my 12 hours of sleep :D
do u suffer from insomnia..poor u :(

Reaction score
@falcon Loll...haha go on...whip something up..:D
@naruto girl: yeah on exam days i sleep for 6 hours..but now its 9-10 hehe....yeah sleep at 6 wake up at 2...but its cool....i get to pray Fajr on time..:)

Reaction score
OH NO ! Everytime I enter the kitchen a disaster happens, food ends up on the wall and on my face and the stove exploded once in my face :( Despite that, I end up with really delicious food. Mom told me that I have a talent but emmm I need to 'control it,' she even locks the kitchen when she goes out :cry:
NB: When I cook sth I don't tend to eat it, I'm only eager for everybody to eat it first.

Reaction score
CommonSense said:
OH NO ! Everytime I enter the kitchen a disaster happens, food ends up on the wall and on my face and the stove exploded once in my face :( Despite that, I end up with really delicious food. Mom told me that I have a talent but emmm I need to 'control it,' she even locks the kitchen when she goes out :cry:
NB: When I cook sth I don't tend to eat it, I'm only eager for everybody to eat it first.

:ROFLMAO:

really?????!