• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOODIES UNITE!!

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
CommonSense said:
OH NO ! Everytime I enter the kitchen a disaster happens, food ends up on the wall and on my face and the stove exploded once in my face :( Despite that, I end up with really delicious food. Mom told me that I have a talent but emmm I need to 'control it,' she even locks the kitchen when she goes out :cry:
NB: When I cook sth I don't tend to eat it, I'm only eager for everybody to eat it first.

:ROFLMAO:

really?????!
Yup, unfortunately :(

Reaction score
commonsense atleast ur food turns out good my chance of making good food is always 1/23232243242
and everyone says u r a girl u should know how to cook and i am like -__- urghh

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
commonsense atleast ur food turns out good my chance of making good food is always 1/23232243242
and everyone says u r a girl u should know how to cook and i am like -__- urghh
nahhh...here its kinda like that..."your a a girl u need to learn how to cook" but then wen sum1 says that, i never cook for him/her again...EVER!

Reaction score
CommonSense said:
OH NO ! Everytime I enter the kitchen a disaster happens, food ends up on the wall and on my face and the stove exploded once in my face :( Despite that, I end up with really delicious food. Mom told me that I have a talent but emmm I need to 'control it,' she even locks the kitchen when she goes out :cry:
NB: When I cook sth I don't tend to eat it, I'm only eager for everybody to eat it first.
OMG! dangg......i used to drop egss on the floor but now um cool....yeah when i cook i lik eating it myself coz othr ppl aparently think they can do it btr so i tell them to make it for themselves :) i hate feedback from anyone about my food >.<

Reaction score
Food lover here !! :p ok so its hot season and I would like to share how to make Cold Coffee
ok things you need are
Coffee Crushed (Quantity depends on how much your making so guess yourself :p )
Sugar Crushed
Chocolate powder/cooking chocolate
Milk
Crushed Ice

ok so first thing you wana do is melt the cooking chocolate or if ur using powder then prepare the mixture. Now take a bowl and mix sugar, Milk and Coffee beans Crushed and then mix it with a blender for 3-4 mins then add crushed Ice and Chocolate which u prepared earlier. Now pour it in the cup and enjoy !! :D

Reaction score
ahh sweet!!!
ive been lookin for its recipe for looong time....most of them were too difficult!!
:/

Reaction score
OMG it tastes great!! ok i used the chocolate bar tho....and i din put much sugar >.< coffee flavour was too much...i added vanilla it tastes awesome..thankx salman!

Reaction score
Glad u enjoyed! but even if someone didn't like it then I will not be blammed as I copied this from WIKIHOW !! :p

Reaction score
it was AMAZING :D :D :D added whipped cream on top bt :D :D
n made da easiest sweet ever.................
ICE CREAM CAKE :D :D

Reaction score
loll...u peopleshould try lasagne if u didn already..its all over the net though...its easy :D

Reaction score
i ve eatn but but dont ve enough guts to try it.......it requires a hell of expertise.........:/

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
i ve eatn but but dont ve enough guts to try it.......it requires a hell of expertise.........:/
NO its doesn't!!! you just need to cook the mince beef (or chicken) in tomato paste and sauce....make the cheese sauce using butter,flour, milk and cheese....and u can use spaghetti instead of lasagne sheets....layer them and bake.....easy!! and DELICIOUS!! i make it all the tine...party favourite!

@salman: hey cool...how'd u make it?! i usually just bake chicken..but the honey sauce sounds GOOD! :D

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
falcon678 said:
NO its doesn't!!! you just need to cook the mince beef (or chicken) in tomato paste and sauce....make the cheese sauce using butter,flour, milk and cheese....and u can use spaghetti instead of lasagne sheets....layer them and bake.....easy!! and DELICIOUS!! i make it all the tine...party favourite!

@salman: hey cool...how'd u make it?! i usually just bake chicken..but the honey sauce sounds GOOD! :D
Don't know but i will post the recipe soon

Reaction score
Another foodie here...!
But im more ov a disaster than help...
like sum1 else just mentioned...
ive got loads ov talent but need to control it anyway...!
The first time i evr entered the kitchen was wen i was three and i mixed up the tea-grains with red-chilli-powder...they luked gr8 together...!! Really gave mum a hard time..!!
Now the problem lies wen i asked mum to cook pasta 4 me...i tried but stuck it together and washed it wid hell loads of cold water..!! Anyone got any tips 4 that..!! :Search:
@Salman...Honey sauce sounds nicee....!! :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Another foodie here...!
But im more ov a disaster than help...
like sum1 else just mentioned...
ive got loads ov talent but need to control it anyway...!
The first time i evr entered the kitchen was wen i was three and i mixed up the tea-grains with red-chilli-powder...they luked gr8 together...!! Really gave mum a hard time..!!
Now the problem lies wen i asked mum to cook pasta 4 me...i tried but stuck it together and washed it wid hell loads of cold water..!! Anyone got any tips 4 that..!! :Search:
@Salman...Honey sauce sounds nicee....!! :Yahoo!:
Ok I also Enjoy Pasta!! Try a bit oil instead of cold water !! I know last time when I made pastas and washed them with water, all their tender was gone and from that day onwards I decided to use oil instead of water. Now the trick is to pour 1/2 table spoon oil into the bowl full of pasta and then shake it or mix it well and then it won't stuck !! and yeah Honey Sauce was delicious!!! :D

Reaction score
How to Make a Mocha Frappuccino
Ingredients
* 3 pints of dark roast coffee for the best flavor.
* 1 cup of cocoa powder, plus additional cocoa powder for garnish
* 2 cups of nonfat milk for best results
* ice cube tray
Brew dark roast coffee and then pour half of it into ice cube trays and freeze.
Combine the other half of the coffee in a bowl with cocoa powder and milk. Stir to dissolve the cocoa. Cover and chill.
Wait till the ice cubes freeze, then put them in a blender and grind them but not too much. You can also crush the ice cubes with a hammer or mallet.
Fill 4 glasses with the crushed ice and divide the coffee-cocoa mixture evenly among them. Dust the top with cocoa powder, put a straw in them and serve.