• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOODIES UNITE!!

Reaction score
Okay peeps..Here's my recipe for chocolate cake.
PS It's amazing acha, I won 2 cookery competitions with the same cake, different icings obviously :D

1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
3 eggs
2 tablespoons of heaped coco powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence

Mix in the DRY ingredients only. Keep it aside, Then with the beater, beat in the eggs, milk, butter & Vanilla Essence..Make it as fluffy as possible, add the dry ingredients, some at a time, keep beating..& Ta-da The batter is ready :D

Now before all of this, butter up your non stick baking dish, & preheat your oven at 180 C. Pour in the batter & bake for about half an hour, It usually depends on the size of your dish..but to make sure it's totally done, insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean..it's done, if not, it'll take another 10 minutes.

Hope you try it out..it's worth it :D

Reaction score
choco cake omg my fav. go bake and bring it 4 me. kon khapay itna buying from bakery will be a better option :|

Reaction score
@aquariangurl.. i bake the same cake sponge but pleaseeee help me out with icings

Reaction score
hey foodies.... im raelly delightedddd cuz i made *cmplt* lunch fer guests today... =D
n does anyone here have any gud ideas for sandwiches??

Reaction score
@rviboy What a lazy bum -.-

@Maleeha For the icing, take the ratio of icing sugar : Butter as 1.5 : 1 & umm don't use the butter by those dairy farms -.-
Or otherwise, you could get icings by Betty Crocker & Pillsbury as well!

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
@rviboy What a lazy bum -.-

@Maleeha For the icing, take the ratio of icing sugar : Butter as 1.5 : 1 & umm don't use the butter by those dairy farms -.-
Or otherwise, you could get icings by Betty Crocker & Pillsbury as well!
For Icing I use Whip cream blended with Grounded Sugar and I add some Chocolate Syrup in it !! :)

Reaction score
Ok enough with the baking !! can anyone share a spicy recipe for Pizza, Or Chicken burger ??

Reaction score
I add mozzarella cheese, black olives, mushrooms and fried mortadella smoked chicken pieces over the tomato sauce on the dough.

Reaction score
arlery said:
I add mozzarella cheese, black olives, mushrooms and fried mortadella smoked chicken pieces over the tomato sauce on the dough.
I add the same expect for tomato sauce I use Pizza Spread

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
R u referring to me ?? If yes then Thank you !!
So what Recipe should I share now !! I just made Prawn Biryani and it was so tasty !! I will also share the recipe for it !! 8)

^ahan....da recipe?? 8) :wink: :D

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
R u referring to me ?? If yes then Thank you !!
So what Recipe should I share now !! I just made Prawn Biryani and it was so tasty !! I will also share the recipe for it !! 8)

^ahan....da recipe?? 8) :wink: :D
Ingredients:
King prawns – 700g
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Onion – 2 thinly sliced
Green chillies – 5 whole
Ajwain ground – ½ tsp
Fresh coriander chopped – ½ bunch
Mint – ½ bunch chopped
Oil – ¼ cup
Boiled rice – ½ kg
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
Red crushed chilli – 2 tsp
Green cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Salt – to taste
Fried cumin seeds – ½ tbsp
Vinegar – 2 tbsp
Method:
Clean and wash prawns with vinegar, take a wok, add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp ginger garlic and prawns, fry on high heat for 2 minutes, , then take it out. Then in same pan put oil, heat up then put onion and fry until light brown, then add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and fry with 2 tbsp of water. Then add red chilli powder, red crushed chilli, turmeric powder, fried cumin seeds, ground ajwain , cardamom powder and salt, mix well and add fried prawns fry for 1 minute o high heat. Then add half chopped fresh coriander, fry 2 minutes more on high heat. Take it of the cooker. Boil rice another pan with bay leaf, salt and cumin seeds.
Take an empty pan, apply some gravy on the base of pan, then half rice, then prawn curry, then remaining rice, then fresh coriander and chopped mint, cover and cook on steam for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve this yummy!!! :) 8)

Reaction score
For pizzas, if you sprinkle dried oregano over the tomato sauce just before adding the toppings, the pizza gains a taste a bit like those of PizzaHut.
Tried and true(and tasty!!) :)

Reaction score
does something called noodle cake exist??
if yes...then how do we make it??? :%) :%) :%) :%) :%)