• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Tkp

Reaction score
You still can't rule Barca out, you just can't.
just say after a 4-0 loss hw cme they will win the cl?barca fans are saying that they will win the second leg and also progress to the finals.how?:O:O:O

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
just say after a 4-0 loss hw cme they will win the cl?barca fans are saying that they will win the second leg and also progress to the finals.how?:O:O:O

I am not saying that they will win the Champions League, I hope they don't. I'm just saying that the tie is not over yet.If any team is able to recover from a 4-0 loss, it is Barca. It has to be Barca.

Tkp

Reaction score
I am not saying that they will win the Champions League, I hope they don't. I'm just saying that the tie is not over yet.If any team is able to recover from a 4-0 loss, it is Barca. It has to be Barca.
na barca cnt recover frm 4-0.if its 2-0 its possible,3-0 is also possible sometimes but 4-0 against bayern munich that would be impossible

Reaction score
Can't believe it was Barca playing. Bayern are just too good. Alba and Alves were made to look like Schoolboys. Schweini and Martinez took total care of Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta and Gomez was just too good for Batra. Just shows Barca's over-reliance on Messi. He hadn't recovered 100%, still he was rushed on. And Dante. What a beast!

Reaction score
What a match...... Bayern totally crushed Barca... I wonder if theyll recover from this shock... my sympathies for them
Absolute awesomeness from Bayern.... I cant see anyone stopping them now.... Would love to see a Dortmund/ Bayern final
But still... Barcelona has this knack of dramatic comebacks. Fingers crossed!..
MAN.... this year football has been totally unpredictable!

Tkp

Reaction score
44337_612639565442930_831078397_n.jpg

Reaction score
Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund tonight!
May Real Madrid emerge victorious...Hala Madrid!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PERFORMANCE BY DORTMUND AND LEWANDOWSKI.

LEWANDOWSKI - 4 Goals against Madrid. # PURE#CLASS.

INNER PEACE ACHIEVED, FINALLY. NOT YET, BUT SOMEHOW.

An all German Final at Wembley would be perfect. And it seems like Madrid are not going to play at Wembley anytime soon. I still can't believe they haven't played at Wembley yet.

Enough of Barca and co.

And man, if Sir Alex gets Lewandowski in the summers, it will be awesome.

Tkp

Reaction score
i think its better not to say anything.m just waiting fr the second leg.and why dnt u think?just wait and watch