• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Forget about the price tag. I understand the new Forbes ranking must be hurting the Red Devils...
Not at all. Next time make sure you pay the referee enough from those resources to, at least, spare you from a humiliation like last night's.

I hope they lose it, and lose it to a team in utter humiliation.

Damn, I should have hoped for a Lamborghini instead. But last night's feeling wasn't so bad either!

Reaction score
LOL why will it hurt us? we are the Premier League Champions whereas Madrid's only chance of glory this season is the Copa Del Rey. And yeah, we could've been there in your place but for RM's main player Mr. Cakir.
Why are you still stuck at that match?
And what proof do you have? a follow on twitter?

Reaction score
Not at all. Next time make sure you pay the referee enough from those resources to, at least, spare you from a humiliation like last night's.

Damn, I should have hoped for a Lamborghini instead. But last night's feeling wasn't so bad either!

If that was the case, why wasn't any action taken against him by the association? We're not that rich to bribe the whole of UEFA.

Reaction score
Why are you still stuck at that match?
And what proof do you have? a follow on twitter?
because i wanted to see united win the cl this season..

proof- with refs madrid could defeat united and gala..
w/o refs- you saw yesterday..

jk.. even i know this doesn't make any sense.. but there was no need to say that "w Forbes ranking must be hurting the Red Devils..."

Reaction score
because i wanted to see united win the cl this season..

proof- with refs madrid could defeat united and gala..
w/o refs- you saw yesterday..

jk.. even i know this doesn't make any sense.. but there was no need to say that "w Forbes ranking must be hurting the Red Devils..."
eveyone does...but one shouldn't start criticising if they lose. plz don't remind me of the red card again..neither did i support it before nor do i do it now.

do u mean RM is not capable of winning any match on its own? lolzzz

maybe...i shouldn't have provoked you ppl

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Real Madrid is a good team, but Borussia Dortmund is better. Accept it!

You guys need players who don't play for money but for the team. And if you keep letting go of one-team players like Raul so easily, trust me, you can never get anywhere.

Ronaldo is not signing a new contract either, and if he leaves then God knows what will happen to Madrid. Relegation, maybe?

Good Luck for the second leg, but I hope Dortmund wins it at the Bernabau too.

Tkp

Reaction score
We will not talk.just wait and watch.i have complete faith that they can win the second leg and see how madrid came after defeating first leg.history will repeat
61530_458538504230351_573947124_n.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah...... Go Borussia Dortmund...
Wow ... now its pretty likely to have an all German CL final...
Does this demark the downfall of Spanish football.... ?!!! Lets see...

Reaction score
^ Yeah he got a 10 match ban
And btw remember i once told Id want LFC to sell him... well Ive changed my opinion btw... I donot want them too And Im glad they arent going to as Juventus already wrongly consider his act as really tough and physical which is totally stupid and Im sure theyll be all ready to scoop him....
As the PFA agreed his footballing talents cannot be doubted ...Just needs to change his character and control himself on the field.... John Barnes and Gary Neville also have voiced out their claims saying it would be a mistake if Liverpool sold him..
Liverpool are going to offer him anger management training and I hope it helps him.
Read these two articles on this matter:
http://www.foxsportsasia.com/home/news/detail/item963718/
http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item963744/Liverpool-fine-Suarez/
And he just said: I will learn to become a better player from the ban.
And I pray he does!

Reaction score
to all those criticising madrid, i would like to repeat to u the same words juanito told (after they lost 3-1 to inter) : "90 minutes in bernabeu is too long"
HALA MADRID!! LA DECIMA IS OURS THIS YEAR (y)

Reaction score
I missed LFC vs Newcastle yesterday. because of my studies and I thought it wouldnt be a great game afterall with lfc feeling really low...
Saw the highlights today and read the news... ANd even thoughit was Newcastle, I have to applaud my team for the fantastic win... 6-0!!!
Coutinho was simply brilliant , so were Agger and Sturridge!!
And not to forget Hendo... I hope he continues being awesome and scoring more goals
As for Borini... finally glad he mad it to the scoresheet after a prolonged absence due to an injury... Hope he too is consistent
I look forward to a great next season Insha Allah!
Liverpool seem to be coping well without our goal machine Suarez in action!!!
YNWA...