• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
5273_569281786439557_453505260_n.jpg

GUARD OF HONOUR FOR CHAMPIONS! \o/

Arsenal 1 Manchester United 1.

Stupid gunners silenced by Robin Van Persie. \o/

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED. \o/

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Good game, but the better team over the two legs won. Dortmund even had better chances than Madrid had in the 2nd leg, too. But Diego Lopez did a good job.

Dortmund 4 Real Madrid 3 on aggregate.

I really hope they win it at Wembley now.

Reaction score
luck didnt favour us this time. isa next time we will surely win the "Decima"!!! hope the squad doesnt change much (i really want kaka n benzema to stay) :D
HALA MADRID

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad for the team I once so coolly called 'my foot'.
They have been literally humiliated by Bayern, both at home and away.

Barca is clearly a one man time. A team with 11 great players doesn't get beaten by 7 goals to nil. Never.

Borussia Dortmund for the win. Though, this Bayern team looks deadly. Fingers crossed for a great final at Wembley.

Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad for the team I once so coolly called 'my foot'.
They have been literally humiliated by Bayern both at home and away.

Barca is clearly a one man time. A team with 11 great players doesn't get beaten by 7 goals to nil. Never.

Borussia Dortmund for the win. Though, this Bayern team looks deadly. Fingers crossed to a great final at Wembley.
Haha! It made me feel awesome after whatever happened yesterday.

True. And the disappointment on messi's face on the bench was so good to see. And what added fuel to the fire was the own goal. For the first time in my life, I liked pique.

All the best to Dortmund! Although we lost because of them, but they were good and deserve to win.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
One does not simply feel awesome on MESSI'S disappointment. That's an insult to football.

Honestly, Bayern Munich deserve it more than Dortmund. Dortmund got VERY VERY lucky against Malaga, and slightly lucky against Madrid, too. But Bayern have been great throughout the whole tournament.

I guess, I tend to remember bad matches for very long, and Bayern winning that quarter-final from us on aggregate back in 2010, when Rafael got a red-card, is reason enough for me to support Dortmund.

Reaction score
One does not simply feel awesome on MESSI'S disappointment. That's an insult to football.

Honestly, Bayern Munich deserve it more than Dortmund. Dortmund got VERY VERY lucky against Malaga, and slightly lucky against Madrid, too. But Bayern have been great throughout the whole tournament.

I guess, I tend to remember bad matches for very long, and Bayern winning that quarter-final from us back in 2010, when Rafael got a red-card, is reason enough for me to support Dortmund.

Unless you are a die hard RONALDO fan ;) Plus, i don't hate messi. It's just his team that becomes the hindrance.

But Dortmund's pace of improvement and they making it to the finals is commendable. That's why I am supporting them. And Bayern anyways won the Bundes Liga so let Dortmund win CL.

Ahh...the bad times that hold you back! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Unless you are a die hard RONALDO fan ;) Plus, i don't hate messi. It's just his team that becomes the hindrance.

But Dortmund's pace of improvement and they making it to the finals is commendable. That's why I am supporting them. And Bayern anyways won the Bundes Liga so let Dortmund win CL.

Ahh...the bad times that hold you back! :p

Still no. You've been a Ronaldo fan for what? 2-3 years? I've been his fan ever since he signed for Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon in 2003. But I don't feel awesome on Messi's disappointment.

Yes, agreed.

Not really. They make me a better supporter of my team.

Reaction score
Still no. You've been a Ronaldo fan for what? 2-3 years? I've been his fan ever since he signed for Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon in 2003. But I don't feel awesome on Messi's dissappointment.

Yes, agreed.

Not really. They make me a better supporter of my team.
As you say sir...

Reaction score
Trully disappointed for Barca... How could they?.... How the heck.... did a wondrful team such as them ever not even fight back...
I hate to say it but Real put up a better fight than then obviously... But still sympathies all for Barca... it was totally humiliating. The whole world expectd a fight, a miracle by Barca which I can say they are totally capable of... and the grim reality.
I would have cried if not for the fact that I love Bayern as well...
But one cannot never giv credits to Bayern... they were totally ruthless and AWESOME! A totally crazy feat to humble Barca so royally..
I donot know which team to pick for the finals... Both teams deserve to win...
My mind says Bayern but my heart goes out for Dortmund! It will be a great and historic match I can bet on that!

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: that was unbelieve... 4-0 away and 3-0 at home..

tito vilanova what on earth crossed your mind that you decided to bench the player around whom your team was built?

actually, it was kind of satisfying to see both the spanish teams out, specially real madrid. didn't deserve to be in the semis in the first place

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: that was unbelieve... 4-0 away and 3-0 at home..

tito vilanova what on earth crossed your mind that you decided to bench the player around whom your team was built?

actually, it was kind of satisfying to see both the spanish teams out, specially real madrid. didn't deserve to be in the semis in the first place
maybe he wanted messi for the league matches so that they atleast win the league soon!!
if madrid didnt deserve to be in the semis nor did BVB or barca deserve in the semis!!