• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PERFORMANCE BY DORTMUND AND LEWANDOWSKI.

LEWANDOWSKI - 4 Goals against Madrid. # PURE#CLASS.

INNER PEACE ACHIEVED, FINALLY. NOT YET, BUT SOMEHOW.

An all German Final at Wembley would be perfect. And it seems like Madrid are not going to play at Wembley anytime soon. I still can't believe they haven't played at Wembley yet.

Enough of Barca and co.

And man, if Sir Alex gets Lewandowski in the summers, it will be awesome.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-United-goal-blitz-Real-Madrid.html

looks likely..

Reaction score
Special one on your side even if you don't win? Haha, good one.

What's he there for when he can't win you trophies? :p
i meant that the special one will definitely make us perform better...obviously i can't be sure if we will win or not

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i meant that the special one will definitely make us perform better...obviously i can't be sure if we will win or not

Dortmund have beaten you twice at Westfalenstadion now. Why didn't he make you perform better last night?

Your Glory days are over before they even started. Poor Madrid fans.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
One other thing, the whole Madrid squad was worth £345 million last night whereas Borussia Dortmund’s was assembled for just £29 million.

It's not always about money.

Reaction score
One other thing, the whole Madrid squad was worth £345 million last night whereas Borussia Dortmund’s was assembled for just £29 million.

It's not always about money.
Forget about the price tag. I understand the new Forbes ranking must be hurting the Red Devils...

Reaction score
Forget about the price tag. I understand the new Forbes ranking must be hurting the Red Devils...
LOL why will it hurt us? we are the Premier League Champions whereas Madrid's only chance of glory this season is the Copa Del Rey. And yeah, we could've been there in your place but for RM's main player Mr. Cakir.