• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Yeah man. I am a huge soccer fan. My favourite international team is Brazil and my favourite club is Fc barcelona. But i love watching the Barclays premierl league. it is so much more competetive and exciting than all the others. the only match other than those of the barclays and champions league that i watch are el clasicos

Reaction score

GOOD SO U MEET MY REQUIREMENT SO TO GET U STARTED ILL GIVE U A FREE THANKS :D :D :D
SO WHAT TEAM IN BPL U LIKE.

Reaction score

naelmizan1994 said:
Yeah man. I am a huge soccer fan. My favourite international team is Brazil and my favourite club is Fc barcelona. But i love watching the Barclays premierl league. it is so much more competetive and exciting than all the others. the only match other than those of the barclays and champions league that i watch are el clasicos

u me n scouser ,we r on the same boat :friends: ,
suporting the catalans! :beer:

Reaction score

maestro007 said:
naelmizan1994 said:

u me n scouser ,we r on the same boat :friends: ,
suporting the catalans! who won the title :beer:
:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Cr7 leading goal scorer so far.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Don't start on Messi-Ronaldo debata again. Please. :/

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Don't start on Messi-Ronaldo debata. Please. :/

well if it was this HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS....HE HAS IT ALL A PLAYER TAKES TO BE THE BEST PLAYER :Yahoo!:

Reaction score

I was late :p
yaar u see how he dribbles his way through thats what a player is abt and most of the time he never gets the """ nivala "" u talkin so he does all himself but sometimes he does get :eek: :eek:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Guys, I know Messi is better. Stop it! :/

Reaction score

LOL so what can we say Messi does not say to Xavi or Iniesta that he wants the free kick sometimes he does but mr CR9 is always there give me or ill kill u :ROFLMAO: << ( this is not serious) and it also shows lack creativty in RM,

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

He never did that!
Goals coming from Free-Kicks are the most appreciated ones among the fans.
But Messi's dribbling is unmatchable. No doubts!

Reaction score

yeah even i appreciate them no one says that he does cheating there even i wanna know how he does that .. Waisay milla ga kahan CR9 mujhe can i know "" ill get to know his tactics :p