• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

jbatcampnou said:
WayneRooney10 said:
scouserlfc said:
cmon rooney the guys been injured for most of the season but he is some class too but messi is even better then him so no comparison please it be better if CR7 is compared :p
Chicharito is better than whole of liverpools team. :lol:
Maybe. But messi is the best, better than Rooney and Ronaldo. No shit he got two consecutive Player of the Year awards. And I won't hesitate betting upon this year's award to him as well. Anyway, we'll find out on the 28th this month whether rooney makes more difference, or Leo
By the way, waynerooney10, whatever you say seems to be biased towards ManU, eh?
:lol: can't help it...we'll see on 28th May O___o

Reaction score

jbatcampnou said:
If Messi, being the world's best player and scoring 50 goals every season, is not a legend, then meh, I don't think anyone is a legend. Nevertheless, one thing is for sure, that Barcelona and Messi play some of the best footy in the world, and presently, a lot better than United or any other team.
We'll see if they play better than United on 28th May :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Quite frankly, Iniesta deserved the Ballon dOR.

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
waiting for 28thhhhhh !!!!!! :D :D

Same here. I'm waiting for Man Utd. to kill Barcelona.

Reaction score

Who on earth doesnt like football!!??!!?? And its called FOOTBALL AND NOT SOCCER!!!! Only dumb americans americans call it soccer! Anyways I love football to such an extent that i cant stop playing it even in my exams!! Favourite club barcelona favourite team spain favourite player lionel messi and i watch BBVA and EPL a lot!
P.S i urge the manU fans to not watch the CL final for they re going to lose Inshallah!!!

Reaction score

yea sure
the same thing that happened to shalke will happen to you FCB fans, just you wait
:p

Reaction score

ahmed t said:
yea sure
the same thing that happened to shalke will happen to you FCB fans, just you wait
We will see! ManU are going to suffer the same as shakhtar did! Barca 5 ManU 0!!!

Reaction score

princemaazthefinal said:
ahmed t said:
yea sure
We will see! ManU are going to suffer the same as shakhtar did! Barca 5 ManU 0!!!

Pride always comes before a fall. Barca is about to fall. :Bravo:

Reaction score

really same is with united 19th title ver proud so whose gonna fall we"ll see on 28th.as someone will indeed falll and im sure its MUFC for sure. :D`

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
really same is with united 19th title ver proud so whose gonna fall we"ll see on 28th.as someone will indeed falll and im sure its MUFC for sure. :D`
your damn righ!!! MUFC is going to fall inshallah! they too are full of pride! and BTW barca has every right to become proud I mean they defeated so many teams 5-0! MUFC took on loser teams to get to the final while barca had to take on Real Madrid to reach to the final! Man I hope Messi doesnt get injured because if he doesnt play Barca are sure to lose! :(

Reaction score

i dont think so barca play as a unit man Messi not playing isnt a big deal, they still have quality yeah messi is imp but not that imp to beat united. MUFC goin down !!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

@scouser: No Mickey Mouse Europa League spot? :ROFLMAO:
I feel VEEEEEEEEY sorry for you!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

=> Cristiano Ronaldo;
=> Lionel Messi;
=> Wayne Rooney;
=> Kaka';
And many more!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
=> Cristiano Ronaldo;
=> Lionel Messi;
=> Wayne Rooney;
=> Kaka';
And many more!
Well Ronaldo and Messi are the best but i don't like their appearances !!! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ Oh come on! They're smart and handsome too ;) ( I am straight )

Reaction score

Nibz said:
^ Oh come on! They're smart and handsome too ;) ( I am straight )
Actually I get a bit jealous when girls are cheering for them !! :p :p well who do you think is the most handsome player in the League ? ?