• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Its really amazing to see Brazil resurge and deliver after some time of staying in the dark.
Frankly I really never paid attention to Brazil since Ronaldinho lost his form… and now here they come back again.
I was intrigued and glued to football after watching Ronaldinho in 2006 onwards. I was not at all into football before and after seeing him I was absolutely amazed… I enjoyed Brazil play.
I really wonder what went wrong with him… But still for me he is the best skillwise….(okay in league with Messi)
So now the youngsters haven’t let Brazil down… Congrats Fred, Neymar and the entire Brazilian team …

And now we are left to watch the Spanish domination in football come to an end… :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Transfers so far:

Cavani to PSG. Good for him.
David Villa to Athletico Madrid. Very good for him.
Thiago Alcantara to Bayern Munich. Well, I don't see why he snubbed Man United for Bayern Munich. Won't be getting much play time at Bayern.
Isco to R. Madrid. Yeah.
Negredo to Man City. Good for City.

And Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United. Just kidding. :p

Rumors:

Rooney to leave for Chelsea.
Ibrahimovic to leave for Real Madrid.
Fellaini to Manchester United.
Fabregas to Manchester United.
Suarez to Real Madrid and Higuain to Liverpool.
Shaqiri to Liverpool.
Raul Albiol to Napoli.

Reaction score
Transfers so far:

Cavani to PSG. Good for him.
David Villa to Athletico Madrid. Very good for him.
Thiago Alcantara to Bayern Munich. Well, I don't see why he snubbed Man United for Bayern Munich. Won't be getting much play time at Bayern.
Isco to R. Madrid. Yeah.
Negredo to Man City. Good for City.

And Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United. Just kidding. :p

Rumors:

Rooney to leave for Chelsea.
Ibrahimovic to leave for Real Madrid.
Fellaini to Manchester United.
Fabregas to Manchester United.
Suarez to Real Madrid and Higuain to Liverpool.
Shaqiri to Liverpool.
Raul Albiol to Napoli.

After long... this thread is back to life.... The rumors are very intriguing.... Its going to be extremely interesting... the next footballing season!

Reaction score
PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC. UNITED HAVE BEEN SIMPLY PATHETIC IN THE TRANSFER SEASON.

ok thiago going to bayern because of pep is justified (though the deal should've been completed even b4 pep came into the act) but STROOTMAN? WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T WE BID FOR HIM? he would've surely chosen us ahead of ROMA -____-

and now what? mourinho wants WAYNE ROONEY? WHY MOURINHO? WHY YOU DO THIS TO US? AND WHAT THE HECK WAS ED WOODWARD DOING IN AUSTRALIA WHEN SO MUCH WAS HAPPENING AND WHY ON EARTH DID MOYES NEED TO SAY THAT WAZZA WILL BE "COVER" TO RVP???????

last hope is FELLAINI- we need a midfielder along with carrick or we ain't winning anything.

Reaction score
Feeling for Mourinho = mutual ...
Why did he have to come to EPL... :mad:

Btw we missed out on one more major done transfer...
Micki Henrikh Mikhtaryan from Shaktar to Borussia Dortmund .... Damn! He was our (LFC's) prime summer target... Now let's see it's either Eriksen or god knows who...
And Arsenal want Suarez.... :eek:
Its all nuts this transfer season...
And btw United bid for Bale!