• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Woodward is a muppet of the Glazers man. He's one of the most important people involved in the Glazers' takeover of the club. These filthy yanks are only sucking up the money which is not what they've earned. It's all part of the GLAZERNOMICS. God Bless my club.

Woody is in charge of transfers. Glazer's couldn't care less about Man Utd - they just want the money. It's his job for transfers - while Van Gaal gives his input and steps in at times to convince players. He is hilariously incompetent. Even your two signings Herrera and Shaw weren't great. Herrera was going since last year while you got robbed for Luke Shaw (considering guys like Moreno went for 12M).

Reaction score
10481710_757601964303274_7326374556331232781_n.jpg

:D

Reaction score
Woody is in charge of transfers. Glazer's couldn't care less about Man Utd - they just want the money. It's his job for transfers - while Van Gaal gives his input and steps in at times to convince players. He is hilariously incompetent. Even your two signings Herrera and Shaw weren't great. Herrera was going since last year while you got robbed for Luke Shaw (considering guys like Moreno went for 12M).
I know Woody is in charge of the dealings but the problem is Woody is like the ideal person for the Glazer's to be part of the club. Woodward can get all the sponsors but when it comes to players he's a total total noob. We've overpaid for 3 out of 4 we signed and the other one joined because he was desperate for first team football. Dark times for Man United

Reaction score
I know Woody is in charge of the dealings but the problem is Woody is like the ideal person for the Glazer's to be part of the club. Woodward can get all the sponsors but when it comes to players he's a total total noob. We've overpaid for 3 out of 4 we signed and the other one joined because he was desperate for first team football. Dark times for Man United

Desperate for first team football? You're telling me United didn't overpay for Mata? HAH! Yeah right.

Reaction score
Difference of quality in the final third. Lovren and Moreno had a forgettable game since their errors in the first goal. Liverpool's MF owned again.

Reaction score
BwSEcmdIIAAP6tN.jpg

YNWA, Daggers!!!!
Thank You for all the memories.
Class player. Legend.A Red for life. His knuckles/ tattoos will be missed...
Good Luck at Brondby!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
2 points from 3 games. Not good enough.
But new players. New formation. New manager. It'll take time. We'll be back. Stronger.

Reaction score
2 points from 3 games. Not good enough.
But new players. New formation. New manager. It'll take time. We'll be back. Stronger.

Transition is no excuse for that pathetic performance. All I saw was crosses and long balls and in the last 10 minutes, the main point of attack was Valencia. It was ditto like Moyes's Man Utd.

This formation won't work with the current squad. Overstaffed in attack but woefully short of numbers and quality in defence.