• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

forecast grades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i got a question all teacher r saying that the forecast grade is 50% of final grade does our forecast grade count for it is just in case if our paper is lost then forecast grade is used

Reaction score
well this is what my teachers told me aswell but i think its not true,their simplt saying this to scare the students so they may study hard for these exams aswell

Reaction score
a question .....?? ...so what about those students who send their admissions privately...i do not think that these forecast grades account much importance.....

Reaction score
xaadxalman said:
a question .....?? ...so what about those students who send their admissions privately...i do not think that these forecast grades account much importance.....
well this these grades helps the examiner realize what kind of student he is dealing with. For e.g if some one scored A* in mocks and got a B in CIE so definately examiner will think that this student should atleast get an A so when you'll send paper for re-checking there are chances that your grade might be raised from B to A !!

Reaction score
True.
But maybe if your paper goes bad, they consider this grade!
And why the hell would teachers send bad grades? Wouldn't it spoil school's reputation?

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
True.
But maybe if your paper goes bad, they consider this grade!
And why the hell would teachers send bad grades? Wouldn't it spoil school's reputation?
The people who attain low grades, their entry is sent as Private !!

Reaction score
Well by the way salman, you just wrote that a student's grades were raised from D to A. Well is it really possible that it happens when you give your papers for rechecking? I mean D TO A!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH that is a great increase in grades. Isn't it? :D :)

Reaction score
He didn't say that the grade was raised in rechecking. He said that the teacher sent the forecast grade as a D but the student was able to achieve A* in CIE exam.

Reaction score
forecat grades dont matter anything. I know it bcoz i am associated with the british council. they are just to see and nothing matters if you have got a bad forecast grade. and many schools just tell the students that they have send these forecast grades but in real they send good forecast grades so that the british council dont think that the students of this school are dumbos.

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Well by the way salman, you just wrote that a student's grades were raised from D to A. Well is it really possible that it happens when you give your papers for rechecking? I mean D TO A!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH that is a great increase in grades. Isn't it? :D :)
Rehan is right !! that is what i meant !! btw i m talking about Adnan Safiudden here @Rehan !!

Reaction score
MaidaMunaf said:
forecat grades dont matter anything. I know it bcoz i am associated with the british council. they are just to see and nothing matters if you have got a bad forecast grade. and many schools just tell the students that they have send these forecast grades but in real they send good forecast grades so that the british council dont think that the students of this school are dumbos.

Hmm Then what do they do in case if your paper is lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.