• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Freaky Short Stories...wanna try?

Reaction score
Freaky short story number 1...
After the final exams of our last semester at the university came to an end, we thought that we earned a well deserved break. So the four of us; Hassan, Raza, Khurram and I (Najam) decided to go a secluded restaurant and enjoy the quiet and breezy super highway.

All went fairly well and we felt the exhaustion of the papers ebbing away as on our way back we discussed in details how we are going to spend the rest of our vacations and the companies we had applied for jobs at.

It was almost 10 o clock at night when, thanks to Hassan who happened to be driving, we got stuck in a nasty traffic jam. We were frustratingly close to our homes but Khurram, who owned the car (a new black Honda accord), refused point blank to leave his car there. And we thought it would be heartless to leave a friend at time of need. So we sat, spat, cursed everyone in the vicinity and attended the frustrating calls from our mothers who blamed us for everything.

After inching forty five minutes how ever, even Khurram (we were now drenched in the sweat) was open to any suggestions if it meant moving away from this agonizing traffic jam.

Raza suggested that we turn into the alley, which seemed to have been blocked by a few bricks, but would surely lead us out of this mess. Khurram was the most reluctant; he eyed the alley appraisingly but refrained from saying anything.

The alley way was more deserted than usual and the houses on either side were not showing a single light. The road was broken from more than one place and as far as we could see… there was no turning.

Khurram who usually got scared very easily, even suggested that we go back to the traffic jam which was atleast inhabited with human beings, but Hassan drove stubbornly while we jested and related the story of how Khurram once got scared of his own shadow.

When ten minutes passed and no turning appeared however, even Hassan seemed tense. “Shall we get out of the car to have a better look?” I asked but was answered by a stony silence.

It was beginning to dawn upon us that coming to this alley was a big mistake when Hassan, ever so tensed, actually laughed at the sight of a turning. We turned into it- to find a dead end. We reversed our car and started driving in the opposite direction (sweating profusely). Again… there was no turning for five minutes, followed by another dead end. I checked my cell phone to see how much time we have already spent here when something caught my attention… my cell phone was showing no signals! I shared this extra ordinary discovery with the rest of them, and they confirmed their mobiles were also showing no connectivity.

It was now that panic finally settled in. So much so for our physical powers with which we threatened our opponents at the university… we simply had no power over the intangible… unless you count the closing of the windows.

After three more dead ends we were white to our lips. Nobody was pretending or jesting. Being the strongest Raza said we would go back to where we had come from. But to our consternation, that way too was now blocked by a solid brick wall.

Nobody among us was particularly strong, but the situation seemed to be taking a good test of our nerves. Hassan was not ready to switch off the ignition and we were fast losing fuel (so much so for a Honda accord!).

Raza again attempted to take the situation in his hands. He said that fear is a stupid thing. Either we conquer fear or the fear conquers us.
He further announced that he did not respected fear enough to let it control his body. He said these dialogues with as much dignity as he could muster, turned to face the window… and screamed!

Had the scenario been different we would have laughed at Raza until our stomachs would have hurt… but it was something to scream about, for suddenly out of nowhere two hooded men appeared with a bike on their side.

Reaction score
share freaky ideas, or relate something creepy that happened to u and see it written in a short story

Reaction score
guys ppl r supposed to tell me their experiences in their words wch r few then il convert them into many wrds wch wud b mine! lmao

Reaction score
ok ppl who wants to read more

He reached the road sign that lead to Houston 6th street. Once busy and well used it was now completely empty. He would have never taken this route had it not been the only shortcut to his way home. Fraser always preferred safety over time, the situation that day however had left him with no other choice.
Andrew Fraser’s only child had gone missing, from his very own garden in his very own neighborhood. He needed to get there at any cost. How can my wife ignore our only child? He thought hesitating a second before entering the street.

In any other circumstances Fraser would have been scared to death at the merry appearance of the road. Starting from the rusted sign that read “Humans are not allowed” to the rustling of the leaves from the light breeze. All in all, the place was the most likely place for the darkest existence to reside in.
who wants to read more?
http://rutzshortstories.blogspot.com/

Reaction score
If you dont like them i respect ur opinion :)
I never said i didn't like the damn story, it was not bad. What i meant was you stated they would be short, apparently your story is not short brother. No offense but if you felt bad then sorry dude.