• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Freaky thresholds for Physics 22

Reaction score
Anybody solve the May/June 2006 paper?! Am I the only one who thinks it was TOO friggin' difficult? Even the threshold for an A was 31/60
The thresholds for recent papers are like,43 and below! One thing, the paper is conceptual, and to top that, it lasts for an hour!I hear people saying that just dont get stuck on a question,keep goin ahead, but thats just easy to say when it comes to the finals! :O:

Reaction score
That paper wasn't difficult. I fu know the basics Phys is the sub u can get a grade the easiest.. U should be thankful fr the low Gt since silly mistakes alone won't cause u to loose markks

Reaction score
..i got 44 ..and it was wayy beyond the threshold..// ..i cheacked the er and ms..such target questions will not be asked again i guess..// :D

Reaction score
hey it was an easy paper.....................i try it and get 56..................

msk

Reaction score
bunch of studious people...gt is on average around 35-38....people getting 45+...:O confirm disticntions! :p

Reaction score
anything to get an A in physics... where do you get edible resistors? :p

Reaction score
@msk

Not really, people who get distinctions score above 55 and sometimes even full marks.

Reaction score
Feelguud77 said:
Anybody solve the May/June 2006 paper?! Am I the only one who thinks it was TOO friggin' difficult? Even the threshold for an A was 31/60
The thresholds for recent papers are like,43 and below! One thing, the paper is conceptual, and to top that, it lasts for an hour!I hear people saying that just dont get stuck on a question,keep goin ahead, but thats just easy to say when it comes to the finals! :O:
I dont think it was a difficult paper!

You just have to clear ur concepts and thats how u score an A!!
p4 and p5 are the same ( common sense required in that)
best of luck with that! :)

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
Feelguud77 said:
I dont think it was a difficult paper!

You just have to clear ur concepts and thats how u score an A!!
p4 and p5 are the same ( common sense required in that)
best of luck with that! :)
Merci Beacoup!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hahahahahha... this thread is more fun dan any
hv same ques as AMNA where do u get dem n who is da supplier of fries n watevr .. 1 Plx!!!!
ahhahhahah:D
actually not being snobbish i got it rite n i think it wx da ONLY ONE i got rite...
i find latest more diff n think cie hx gone haywire dere... :p