• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fsc or A levels

Reaction score
hello

can anyone tell me that is chemistry paper leaked for 1st year? if it is where to find it?? jUX KIDN :p

I need some one to explain me the pattern for chemistry exam i.e what is mainly composed off??

the blue prints. thanks

Which chemistry pap ur talking about? ???

Reaction score
when u get the reply to F.Sc or A levels. Do tell me. I'm stuck in the same problem. Done O levels. Waiting what to do next. Done alot of research/
LUMS and FAST are private uni. . U can actually get into it easily; without an entry test too, i guess so. NUST and UET are govt. sectors. Fsc is really important and NUST is actually for Intermediate students only.

Go for FSC if you do not have chance to go for international Universities, or you'll get sick after getting through educational corruption against Cambridge students in Pakistan !!
Nust has 3 tests NET SAT(national) SAT (international)
NET is FSC based and SAT tests are A level and FSC based..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guyyz I'm So confused !! Plzz Help me ..!! So basically I'm doing my O-levels from dubai and I've planned to do MBBS from karachi .. I'll appear for my olevels in may/june 2016 ..and after that i'll shift to pak to do FSC... I've already given my urdu exam in 2015... now i'm confused If I should Take Islamiyat and Pak Studies as well ??!! PLzz help me ... I hv to make my mind from now so that i can strt preparing !!

Reaction score
Guyyz I'm So confused !! Plzz Help me ..!! So basically I'm doing my O-levels from dubai and I've planned to do MBBS from karachi .. I'll appear for my olevels in may/june 2016 ..and after that i'll shift to pak to do FSC... I've already given my urdu exam in 2015... now i'm confused If I should Take Islamiyat and Pak Studies as well ??!! PLzz help me ... I hv to make my mind from now so that i can strt preparing !!
Going to Fsc frm OL is a huge blunder nd smthng i wont recommend of.
The patterns r completely diffrnt nd rquires a lot of conc to get used to.
But considering tht ur planning for medical it might be a gud move cux in medical u need high marks nd during equaliance thy usually deduct our marks.
Nd if ur planng to do Fsc frm pak...thn yes u must give pask std nd isl in ur OL...as far as i knw..its compulsory.

Reaction score
Going to Fsc frm OL is a huge blunder nd smthng i wont recommend of.
The patterns r completely diffrnt nd rquires a lot of conc to get used to.
But considering tht ur planning for medical it might be a gud move cux in medical u need high marks nd during equaliance thy usually deduct our marks.
Nd if ur planng to do Fsc frm pak...thn yes u must give pask std nd isl in ur OL...as far as i knw..its compulsory.
Thanks alot for the help ... yah the only reason why i'm planning to do fsc after olevels is the equivalence issue ...
I'm so not ready to give islamiyat and pak studies this year :cry::cry: ... i already hv 6 subjects to give this year ..with islamiyat and pak studies ..i'll hv to give 8 subject in may/june 2016 :(:(

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the help ... yah the only reason why i'm planning to do fsc after olevels is the equivalence issue ...
I'm so not ready to give islamiyat and pak studies this year :cry::cry: ... i already hv 6 subjects to give this year ..with islamiyat and pak studies ..i'll hv to give 8 subject in may/june 2016 :(:(
There r a couple of medical unis who accept students on SAT basis aswell.....so if u do AL nd thn do SAt2 nd secure a good score of 2300+..u can get admission in AMC. Evn thos Fsc is the safe way its the one whch is rele hard to deal wid.
U can giv these 2 subs in O/N of '16......cux it wuld be rele hard to prepare fr 8 subs in 8 months.

Reaction score
There r a couple of medical unis who accept students on SAT basis aswell.....so if u do AL nd thn do SAt2 nd secure a good score of 2300+..u can get admission in AMC. Evn thos Fsc is the safe way its the one whch is rele hard to deal wid.
U can giv these 2 subs in O/N of '16......cux it wuld be rele hard to prepare fr 8 subs in 8 months.
I dont really have a problem with doing FSC cz my Czn (who lives in pak) is in her first year of fsc .. she is a very good student Ma Sha Allah and so she can guide me ..The problem is with giving islamiyat and pak studies ... :cry: I'm soo confused now ..I read the MBBS guide and it says "
¨YOU MUST GIVE ALL 8 SUBJECTS IN 1 SESSION, OR IN 2 SESSIONS WITH A MAXIMUM OF 1 YEAR GAP BETWEEN THE TWO SESSIONS (LIKE JUNE 2010 AND JUNE 2011)
NOT JUNE 2010 AND NOVEMBER 2011 (AS THE TIME DIFFERENCE WOULD BE GREATER THAN 1 YEAR) "
so i dont think i can give islamiyat and pak studies in oct/nov 2016

Reaction score
Btw (excluding Islamiyat and pak studies ) I have 6 subjects to give this year and those are :

Bio,Chem,Phy,Maths,Eng and Computer Science ... so how about dropping computer
that way I'll have 7 subs including islamiyat and pak std.
and what if i decide to take all 8 subs ...will i be able to get good grades :( sooooo dammnn CONFUSED!!!!
I've already given Urdu and Environmental Management in year 10

Reaction score
Unsa khan said:
I dont really have a problem with doing FSC cz my Czn (who lives in pak) is in her first year of fsc .. she is a very good student Ma Sha Allah and so she can guide me ..The problem is with giving islamiyat and pak studies ... :cry: I'm soo confused now ..I read the MBBS guide and it says "
¨YOU MUST GIVE ALL 8 SUBJECTS IN 1 SESSION, OR IN 2 SESSIONS WITH A MAXIMUM OF 1 YEAR GAP BETWEEN THE TWO SESSIONS (LIKE JUNE 2010 AND JUNE 2011)
NOT JUNE 2010 AND NOVEMBER 2011 (AS THE TIME DIFFERENCE WOULD BE GREATER THAN 1 YEAR) "
so i dont think i can give islamiyat and pak studies in oct/nov 2016
U can ask sm1 or call the IBCSE nd ask tht whthr its necessary to giv pak std nd isl in OL if ur doing FSc...cux anyways u will be doing pak std. Nd isl in Fsc. Visit IBCSes website...thy have given many points regardng diffrbt scenarios.

But if thy say tht u shuls giv these 2 subs...thn u wuld hav no opt....evn a B grade wuld be gud if ur able to secure 4A*s in othr subs.

Reaction score
Btw (excluding Islamiyat and pak studies ) I have 6 subjects to give this year and those are :

Bio,Chem,Phy,Maths,Eng and Computer Science ... so how about dropping computer
that way I'll have 7 subs including islamiyat and pak std.
and what if i decide to take all 8 subs ...will i be able to get good grades :( sooooo dammnn CONFUSED!!!!
I've already given Urdu and Environmental Management in year 10
It depends on how u rate urself......u uave 8 months..if u manage ur tym properly u can easily manage it...i knw ppl who giv 12 subs in a session nd still nail it.
by now u shuld be done wid perp of atleast 4 out of those 6 subs.
Btw pak std nd isl is a huge course...nd will require alot of tym..so u must keep urself ready fr tht.
It wukd be btr if u cnfrm whthr its necesaary yo giv these 2 subs if u do Fsc Instead of AL.

Reaction score
It depends on how u rate urself......u uave 8 months..if u manage ur tym properly u can easily manage it...i knw ppl who giv 12 subs in a session nd still nail it.
by now u shuld be done wid perp of atleast 4 out of those 6 subs.
Btw pak std nd isl is a huge course...nd will require alot of tym..so u must keep urself ready fr tht.
It wukd be btr if u cnfrm whthr its necesaary yo giv these 2 subs if u do Fsc Instead of AL.
Thanks alot ...I'll surely confirm asap ... and I'm not done with the prep of any subject yet !! :unsure:

Reaction score
U can ask sm1 or call the IBCSE nd ask tht whthr its necessary to giv pak std nd isl in OL if ur doing FSc...cux anyways u will be doing pak std. Nd isl in Fsc. Visit IBCSes website...thy have given many points regardng diffrbt scenarios.

But if thy say tht u shuls giv these 2 subs...thn u wuld hav no opt....evn a B grade wuld be gud if ur able to secure 4A*s in othr subs.
Whats IBCSE ...Did u mean IGCSE ?