• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fsc or A levels

Reaction score
what do u mean by KMC? King edward medical college?

okay since ur giving BOTH olevel and alevel from OUTSIDE pakistan, they will count 5 subjects for SSC equivalence

phy
chem
bio
eng
math

A* gives 90
A 85
B 75
C 65
D 55

your marks are 390 out of 500, which gives a rough total of 78%. Im sorry considering that these Olevel marks are very very important and they add into your alevel marks, your grades are not good. You will NOT make it to a government university. Merit of KE is like 90%. Merit of whole of GOVERNMENT medical colleges in punjab ends at around 83%

Olevel forms around 40% of marks, Alevel around 10%, and the MCAT rest of 50%

FOR A TRUER UNDERSTANDING OF EQUIVALENCE CALCULATION SEE THIS. DO READ IT
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/

Well, I dont know what to suggest. Why are you giving Alevel maths? It doesnot count. For alevels you only need phy,chem and bio

There is always an option of going to a private medical college if you wish so

Aoa bro please kindly claculate mine,my o lvl grades are likely to be

Maths A*
Physics A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A*
Urdu C
English A
Islamiyat C
PAk studies C
Business C or B

Reaction score
Aoa bro please kindly claculate mine,my o lvl grades are likely to be

Maths A*
Physics A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A*
Urdu C
English A
Islamiyat C
PAk studies C
Business C or B
90+90+90+90+65+85+65+65= 640/800 = 80%
It's a great percentage because in your final equivalence that includes both O and A level grades, O level has weightage of 75% and A level has 25%
Business won't be counted, only the major 8 are counted. In A level only the major 3.

Reaction score
Is it good for medical universities in pakistan (Karachi most probably).I live in ksa and want to apply for local merit

Reaction score
My personal thinking after doing O/A levels is that maximum students in med school are from fsc stream, as in o/a lvl one looses many marks and mcat is tough to score 980+